“Good Drive Thru Remodeled Interior Plenty Of Parking”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #706 of 1,158 Restaurants in Sarasota
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Quick breakfast at this location. I went inside and it was clean and the staff pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I'm early for an appointment and decided to stop at this restaurant for a breakfast snack. All I wanted was a biscuit.

It wad very difficult to convince the staff member that I wanted just a biscuit. She kept entering other things into the cash register. I corrected her and she had to back out the incorrect entry.

Then she decided that it was a good idea to reorganize the little plastic tents used by customers waiting at tables for their order. Why did she decide to do that while I was waiting for my change.

Then she walked away to pick up my biscuit. She didn't ask if I wanted the receipt.

Poor service! I won't be back.

1  Thank Dan K
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a quick snack and the experience was good. The service was friendly, quick and very efficient.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Well it's my day off, Friday, so I though I would get breakfast from McDonald's as Chic fil is closed until July for renovations. Oh well won't be going back to McDonald's any time soon. Walked in and a line at counter so I ordered from there new style machine took my number and sat down and waited and waited and waited. Yes my money was taken from the bank, my order placed but no food. So I have to now get up and go to counter with my number and tell the cashier, the response was " I hate those machines". So I had to stand there and wait again for my order which was big breakfast, same quality as usual from McDonald's, fills you but nothing special. Oh well July will be here soon and Chic fil a will be open again. You have been warned, the machine will take your money.
Have fun

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Convenient food establishment on my way to my Saturday morning attendance at the flea market on Tuttle. Two for one egg McMuffin special plus a very good cup of McDonald's coffee, I believe surpasses Starbucks for a lot less money. This is no longer fast, cheap eats but then, everything changes, sometimes not for the better. Since the drive-thru is always backed up, I go inside to order. The staff is always polite and helpful and does their best to make it a fast service experience.
A good way to get what I need on Saturday.