“Good Drive Thru Remodeled Interior Plenty Of Parking”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #712 of 1,180 Restaurants in Sarasota
Description: Come visit us at 5554 Fruitville Rd in Sarasota. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Quick breakfast at this location. I went inside and it was clean and the staff pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a quick snack and the experience was good. The service was friendly, quick and very efficient.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Well it's my day off, Friday, so I though I would get breakfast from McDonald's as Chic fil is closed until July for renovations. Oh well won't be going back to McDonald's any time soon. Walked in and a line at counter so I ordered from there new style machine took my number and sat down and waited and waited and waited. Yes my money was taken from the bank, my order placed but no food. So I have to now get up and go to counter with my number and tell the cashier, the response was " I hate those machines". So I had to stand there and wait again for my order which was big breakfast, same quality as usual from McDonald's, fills you but nothing special. Oh well July will be here soon and Chic fil a will be open again. You have been warned, the machine will take your money.
Have fun

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Convenient food establishment on my way to my Saturday morning attendance at the flea market on Tuttle. Two for one egg McMuffin special plus a very good cup of McDonald's coffee, I believe surpasses Starbucks for a lot less money. This is no longer fast, cheap eats but then, everything changes, sometimes not for the better. Since the drive-thru is always backed up, I go inside to order. The staff is always polite and helpful and does their best to make it a fast service experience.
A good way to get what I need on Saturday.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Nobody could have been happier than I was when McDonalds began to offer breakfast all day. Being retired I could rarely make the old deadline and Egg McMuffins are kind of an addiction with me. Historically, they were pretty bad because they were warmed over, flattened out cold and tasteless. Although that never stopped me from grabbing one on the run.
Now however, if you order one later in the day, it is freshly made. You get an English muffin that is soft and fluffy, Canadian bacon/ sausage that is hot and juicy , the egg is freshly cooked and the cheese is melted. All hail the new menu.