“NICE SMALL PLACE THAT IS HIGH IN PRICE”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Lazy Lobster

Lazy Lobster
Ranked #88 of 1,029 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sarasota, Florida
“NICE SMALL PLACE THAT IS HIGH IN PRICE”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

As a resident, I some times don't make a reservation. The reason is the season. So when I showed up they ask if I had a reservation in which I said NO. sit at the bar or go outside. No problem, I like the bar. Interesting that during the whole time we were there,I saw several tables open. Ok, they have to keep a few tables open for walkins. Which they did. What about us though? Not being a jerk here but owner standing at podium couldn't offer a table to us. The food Was good but for what we got and the quantity, I would choose another place. Price is too high for a neighborhood food place. Great fish tank bar. Loved it. And the people are nice. Can't have everything I guess.

3 Thank joe v

“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

Someone said, "All the old people live in Boca. Their parents live on Longboat Key". The good news is that they are nice and fun and they all clear out early. So, go out to eat a bit later like 7:30PM and you'll find plenty of seating. I enjoyed the spinach salad and lobster mac n cheese.

Visited January 2012
Sarasota, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food here is superb. They have great menu selections perfectly prepared. The wait staff is knowledgeable,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

efficient and friendly. This is a wonderful little restaurant. I'm sure everyone will enjoy dining here.

“Don't go to get seafood anywhere else!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2012

Favorite restaurant! Great service and great food. Repeat customer, check it out worth it!

London, United Kingdom
“Neither good nor bad...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

The meal and service were fine, but I guess the word 'fine' defines our experience. Not outstanding, not bad. Just average.

2 Thank ColinShaw