“Valentines Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Description: National chainrestaurant.
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We usually don't go out to eat; because if there is Any unsanitary conditions or old fryer oil, My system immediately reacts. The Chili's on Bee Ridge and Cattleman was Excellent.... it's been 3 hours since we ate there, and Not Even a gurgle from my gut!!!
It's So Good to know that there are Still some places that take Pride in their Kitchen and Food preparation. I Have a Place to go out to eat without worries! Thank You from the bottom of my gut!
Oh, and Of Course, all the meals were Delicious!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Wanted to reserve great place to host a birthday party for about 30 people. Andy, manager at Chili's was very accommodating. We had a section all to ourselves with a wonderful, friendly waitress, Jennifer Coop. Jennifer was amazingly efficient. Drinks, entrees all were processed quickly. That was quite a feat to do for so many people. Everyone enjoyed their dinner. I had the loaded fajita trio, a tasty mix of shrimp, chicken and beef, a great value for the $$. Try it, you will love it.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoy visiting our Sarasota Chili's. We will share this feedback with the manager and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

My hubby and I went to Chili's for an easy birthday dinner. It was a Thursday evening but the place was crowded. We were seated quickly and our order was taken right away. I got a Mexican salad with quesadillas, my hubby got a rib and chicken platter with corn on the cob, fries, and garlic bread. My salad was great. It had a lot of very tender chicken and none of the lettuce or spinach was wilted or old. My hubby complained that his meal was very salty. I will say, his corn cob had a spicy, very salty seasoning that neither of us cared for. He asked for a plain corn and was brought an ear that still had salt and pepper on it. He liked his meal but I can see his point: everything on his plate was very salty. I think Chili's may not be the place to dine if you're on a low-sodium diet. Our service was really pretty excellent. The hostess noticed I was looking for our server and asked if she could get me anything. I asked for salsa and she brought some right away herself. Our server was also very attentive. I mentioned while that it was my hubby's birthday and after dinner we were serenaded with the birthday song and he was given a dish of ice cream. The restaurant was noisy, a crying baby, lots of conversations going on around us, but it was a pleasant dinner and everything there was clean including the bathroom. We enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

use to be a regular for 2 decades, yes I have been sick off their food, chicken nachos, so after a year went back, its pretty good, but always in the back of my head. if you order, 50/50 they forget something. so, its hard to give a fair opinion when its so irratic.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

We (2 couples) stopped in since this was close to our previous destination. Had the bean dip with chips and salsa to start. We all had something different to eat. The waitress, Veronica, was quick to bring us drink refills even before we asked. She was very friendly and service was speedy. We would stop in this Chili's again.