“Slow”
Review of Coffee & Bagels

Coffee & Bagels
Ranked #520 of 1,165 Restaurants in Sarasota
Description: Bagel café specializing in bagels, baked fresh in-house, coffee, cage free egg sandwiches and lunch. Offers extensive catering options for breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Understaffed and consequently slow. Ordered some takeout breakfast sandwiches and was a long wait. Too long.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Wanted a bagel we figured we would give it try. They had a nice selection. They were fresh. Taste was similar to back home.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

My wife and I had a coupon for bogo breakfast sandwich. We found this one located near where we were staying so we checked it out. It was a combination bagel and coffee shop. We had the egg sandwiches which were very good. It was a good deal with the bogo coupon. Otherwise a little bit pricey.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I guess I am spoiled with bagels acing lived in the northeast. Unfortunately sarasota can not compare when it comes to bagels. I would say however that Einstein’s makes the best I have found. Good variety and fresh.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped here after a doctor's appointment to get a bagel. I asked that the bagel be NOT toasted so there is no excuse for why when I opened the wrapper in the car, the cream cream was soup-like. It was a complete mess to eat and it wasn't cut in half like most bagel shops will do for you. I ended up feeding it to sea gulls in Publix's parking lot!

I would not return here altho' it used to be a regular stop whenever I was at doctor offices near the hospital. It has been completely remodeled in the last year and also goes by the new name of Caribou Coffee/Einstein Bagels. While the interior is well-done, the service and food have slipped.

I recommend the bagel shop down the street next door to Trader Joe's. It is privately-owned (not a chain), but they close earlier than Einstein. Their food and service are far better there!