“Good and Tasty Fast Food”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #645 of 1,170 Restaurants in Sarasota
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Love the new look of this Wendy's. Food is good so sometimes you might have to wait a little to order if you go in at lunchtime. Restaurant is clean with TV's and a community table if you prefer. Try their chili. It's fantastic. You get it on a Taco salad and it's one of my favorites.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Wendy's is my favorite spot for their chili..it's great! They have a low fare menu...great for kids and the small eaters.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Good food, not the quickest service because we had to wait to order but once it was placed our food was prepared quickly. The store is nice and new with two big screen tv's and nice seating, but the crew working that night never came to wipe the tables. That Wednesday evening it was just me and my hubby and one other person eating dinner. There were quite a few dirty tables, the bar where you fill your drinks, get straws and silverware, etc was littered with drink lids, the supplies were almost empty, and the garbage was overflowing. Our food was good. My salad was fresh (I did have to to pick out one icky spinach leaf), with nice white chicken. My hubby's burger was tasty but he complained the fries were too salty. We had seen the guy dumping loads of salt on them earlier so no surprise. Altogether it was a decent place for a quick dinner although the lack of cleaning is kind of a major issue.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

They have remodeled this Wendy's and improved the look. As to the food, we haven't had any problems. Both my wife and I like the burgers but I do have a favorite: I order a broccoli cheese baked potato (most people forget/forget they offer this) and a large order of the meaty chili which I take home, put in a bowl and pour the chili over the potato. Yum. The salads here are good and my wife will frequently opt for one. The apple pecan chicken is one she enjoys. And I can never resist a frosty.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I stopped by for a quick burger only to discover that this restaurant clearly wasn't having a good day. The air conditioning wasn't working and it felt like a sauna in the restaurant. The credit card machine was down. I'm very fortunate that I had enough spare change to pray for the burger.

The bright spot in this whole sorry experience was the staff at the counter. They soldiered on with good attitudes and tried to give customers good service in spite of the problems.

The restaurant gets a D in my book and the staff gets an A.

1  Thank Dan K