“Disappointing”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #732 of 1,180 Restaurants in Sarasota
Description: At Wendy's in Sarasota, FL we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Sarasota, FL hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Wendy’s used to be my fast food drive-in of choice although lately that judgement is being called into question.
I have no complaints with the burgers. They are the same as they’ve always been.
Lately, however, I’ve noticed that the French Fries are undercooked. Sometimes slightly, sometimes a lot.
Today I had a chicken sandwich and that was also undercooked. I believe ownership needs to reevaluate cooking time on the fryers. There is definitely no shortage of competition.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here maybe 5 times since coming to Sarasota and it’s taken 10-15+ minutes every single time.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Well, yes I do . . . it's convenient as you pull off the highway. Every time I'm disappointed and it takes months to forget about it! Drive thru service at 1pm was exceedingly slow. The car in front of me pulled out and left. When I got my $4 value meal, the fries were limp and chicken nuggets cold. Hey, the coke was cold and least! The double stack burger tasted good. It's a good deal to get all that food for $4 . . . I just wished it tasted better!

I won't go back, until I forget about how bad they are and am in a huge hurry and decide to let them have another chance . . . maybe next year!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Of the big three fast food burgers, Wendy’s has been my place of choice since the seventies.
However, today’s visit was a major bummer.
First, the special double burger was miniscule. I would have been much better off just ordering a regular double. Second, the fries were terrible. They were hot and crispy on the outside (good) but the inside was some kind of grainy tasteless potatoish substance. To top it off, my drink was all ice. Corporate needs to pay this location a visit and knock some heads together.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This Wendy’s is AWFUL!!!! Had to go around garbage on the sidewalk to get to the door. Once inside the place was disgustingly filthy. When in line the employees were fighting and using disgusting language. They dropped the “F” word in front of customers. Would not recommend this Wendy’s.