“I DON'T KNOW WHY I GO HERE . . .”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #732 of 1,179 Restaurants in Sarasota
Description: At Wendy's in Sarasota, FL we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Sarasota, FL hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Well, yes I do . . . it's convenient as you pull off the highway. Every time I'm disappointed and it takes months to forget about it! Drive thru service at 1pm was exceedingly slow. The car in front of me pulled out and left. When I got my $4 value meal, the fries were limp and chicken nuggets cold. Hey, the coke was cold and least! The double stack burger tasted good. It's a good deal to get all that food for $4 . . . I just wished it tasted better!

I won't go back, until I forget about how bad they are and am in a huge hurry and decide to let them have another chance . . . maybe next year!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Of the big three fast food burgers, Wendy’s has been my place of choice since the seventies.
However, today’s visit was a major bummer.
First, the special double burger was miniscule. I would have been much better off just ordering a regular double. Second, the fries were terrible. They were hot and crispy on the outside (good) but the inside was some kind of grainy tasteless potatoish substance. To top it off, my drink was all ice. Corporate needs to pay this location a visit and knock some heads together.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This Wendy’s is AWFUL!!!! Had to go around garbage on the sidewalk to get to the door. Once inside the place was disgustingly filthy. When in line the employees were fighting and using disgusting language. They dropped the “F” word in front of customers. Would not recommend this Wendy’s.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We stop here about a dozen times each year as it's about half way between my home and my daughter's house. My grand kids like Wendy's.
My purpose in writing this review is to note the big change in the efficiency of the staff and their improvement in customer service. It used to take way too long to get your food and the employees were not responsive to customers. Something happened and this is a whole different place. I wanted to offset some of the older posts on this restaurant before the improvement.
The food is fast food, not too bad and not too good. You get a good portion for a fair price.
I will most likely be stopping again at this improved Wendy's.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I'd been here a few months ago and wasn't impressed but now it's like a whole different store. I don't know if there's a new manager, but this guy has his act together! He stood behind the counter helping with orders and greeting customers. Our order was ready within two minutes, all correct and well made. While we ate the manager came by and asked everyone how their meal was, while another employee wiped all the tables. This was a great fast food experience!