“Worth the visit. Nice people. Good food.”
Review of Siam Orchid

Siam Orchid
Ranked #311 of 1,179 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Siam Orchid, a family-owned and operated Sarasota Thai Restaurant serving the area for over 25 years. The award-winning Siam Orchid continues as one of Sarasota and Bradenton's best Thai Food Restaurants offering a wide variety of delicious lunch, dinner, and Thai dessert options including: fried and steamed Thai appetizers, fresh soups & Thai salads, house specialties, Thai Specialties, duck breast creations, lobster & crab, Thai seafood including fresh grouper and red snapper, Thai curries, fried rice & noodle options, vegetarian meals with tofu, thai fusion, excellent Thai beers, wine, and more. Stop by tonight and dine on Sarasota's most authentic Pad Thai selection with a host of different protein choices. We have been serving our traditional Pad Thai recipe for years and trust you will love it. A warm welcome from smiling faces greets you as pleasing aromas preview the finest authentic Sarasota Thai curry, cuisine, and seafood. We look forward to having you dine with us and we hope you enjoy our delicious Thai food.
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Located in a strip mall one might think it will be a below average experience. But that is not the case. The owners care about the quality of the food and service and made sure we had a delightful time. We did and thank you!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

very quiet place to dine. The food is excellent. Family owned and operated by 2 sisters. If you like Thai Food you must tray this place. Save room for the Coconut ice cream at the end of your great meal. Restaurant is located in the corner of the plaza by chili's. Its truly a great find that you don't want to miss. Have some Thai tea while you wait for your meal.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Cute engaging owner/waitress was delightful. Not a place that one would likely choose at random but definitely worth finding. In the corner of a strip mall, it has been there 30 years. We learned of it from a local foodie and he was right again! Seafood curry was my choice and I would’ve licked my plate if no one was watching. My wife had a similar Penang curry with chicken and it was just as yummy. Singha beer from Thailand was a good accompaniment.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Nice authentic feeling to this restaurant. The dishes are well prepared & service was good. Located in a strip mall with easy parking.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

The decor here is really nice, even down to the embossed metal elephants on the front of the menus. I ordered the chef’s special and asked if they could give me just a little chicken and lots of veggies. It was good, but arrived with mostly chicken, hardly any veggies. I think they forgot. I was also surprised that they didn’t ask me how hot/spicy I wanted my dish. Every Thai restaurant I’ve ever been to asks me what “number” is like my dish prepared to. My meal was not spicy at all, but the peanut sauce was tasty. The serving size was medium. The spring rolls were very good. We had toasted coconut ice cream for dessert, really yummy!