“Worst Food I Ever Tasted!”
Review of Jade Garden

Jade Garden
Ranked #495 of 1,180 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 August 2018

After stopping at Shangrila Restaurant at 2:15 they were closed, I looked inside, then noticed a sign on the window closed daily from 2:30-4:00. I guess they can't tell time. I went to Jade Garden, I was concerned as it was dingy & needed freshening up, I ordered the Chicken & Broccoli Lunch Special with Won Ton Soup. The Soup was tasted like old dishwater, the 2 lost won tons were nasty. The Chicken in the Chicken & Broccoli amounted to the meat from 2 chicken wings & totally tasteless. The Broccoli a dingy green color. The WORST CHINESE FOOD I ever put in my mouth.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

We have been ordering from Jade Garden for years & tonight's meal didn't disappoint. The vegetable Mei Fun was so fresh and delicious, as was the Chicken Egg Foo Young and steamed dumplings. The family which owns this take out have a true passion for delivering a quality product. There are several choices in Sarasota for Chinese but don't waste you time or money at any place else, you will not be disappointed.

Jade Garden S, Owner at Jade Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. These three menu items are very popular and most customers are very surprised when we tell them that the dumplings are a family recipe that the kids, of the owners, have grown up eating!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Food was terrible. All I got was veggies and no chicken or beef. I ordered chicken and beef as well as rice. Got plenty of rice but hardly any chicken and no beef to be found.

Thank you for your review Phoebe. We are not sure which menu item you had ordered, but if you have any questions about what goes into the dishes our cashiers are always happy to answer them! We also have the option to add more protein for an added cost for most of our dishes. We do hope that the next time you order with us, that you will be satisfied with the taste-tastic food!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I always order from Jade Garden it’s fresh and always quick and you can’t beat the kind customer service

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love Jade Garden! Super fast and always fresh! They say 45 minutes but we never have had to wait longer than 30!

Thank you so much Monique! We are happy to hear that you and your husband are satisfied with our food and delivery time.