“a nice neighborhood Chinese restaurant”
Review of Jade Garden

Jade Garden
Ranked #494 of 1,169 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 May 2017

The service was prompt and the staff was amenable. Food preparation was rather average but not tasteless

Jade Garden S, Owner at Jade Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Thank you for the review Basquel. We will be sure to pass this information onto our chef!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Wow! This Chinese food is really fresh and the flavor is great! The owners are Chinese, knowledgeable and friendly. I've eaten everywhere in the 36 years I've spent in Sarasota and this place IS THE BEST.

2  Thank Crystal M

Thank you for your lovely review Crystal. We are so glad that you enjoyed your meal and service!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I looked on Yelp for a good local take out. Lots of good reviews. This was close to where I live so decided to try it as have not found many good Chinese take outs here. The first thing I noticed when I got home with the order was the portions were good size, lots of crunchy veggies and the sauces were not sweet but savory. I got a beef with veggies and the beef was tender, a seafood dish, a chicken dish and an order of lo mein noodles. They were all delicious, Next time I order I am going to order only one dish with veggies and concentrate on the meat or seafood dishes without veggies. But the veggies were perfectly cooked, and lots of variety. It is located on the side of a mini mall on McIntosh and Bee Ridge and you can easily miss it.

1  Thank Russet C

Thank you so much for your review, Russet. We are glad that you enjoyed your meal!

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for takeout. I truly enjoyed some of their lunch specials and I often get the Singapore Mei Fun which is absolutely delicious. Thank you Jade Garden!

Thank you for your review Stefan! We'll be sure to pass your kind words onto our chef. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

This is the best Chinese in the area and quite reasonable. Not the best location next to a laundry on McIntosh. I tried several other places. This is the best. I often work late and Jade Garden is open until 9 with fast prep and little waiting. I call ahead and it is ready in 5 minutes.

1  Thank Jeme1207