“Best Chinese take out in Town”
Review of Jade Garden

Jade Garden
Ranked #500 of 1,157 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I looked on Yelp for a good local take out. Lots of good reviews. This was close to where I live so decided to try it as have not found many good Chinese take outs here. The first thing I noticed when I got home with the order was the portions were good size, lots of crunchy veggies and the sauces were not sweet but savory. I got a beef with veggies and the beef was tender, a seafood dish, a chicken dish and an order of lo mein noodles. They were all delicious, Next time I order I am going to order only one dish with veggies and concentrate on the meat or seafood dishes without veggies. But the veggies were perfectly cooked, and lots of variety. It is located on the side of a mini mall on McIntosh and Bee Ridge and you can easily miss it.

1  Thank Russet C

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for takeout. I truly enjoyed some of their lunch specials and I often get the Singapore Mei Fun which is absolutely delicious. Thank you Jade Garden!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

This is the best Chinese in the area and quite reasonable. Not the best location next to a laundry on McIntosh. I tried several other places. This is the best. I often work late and Jade Garden is open until 9 with fast prep and little waiting. I call ahead and it is ready in 5 minutes.

1  Thank Jeme1207
Reviewed 27 June 2015

food is good, we get delivery and it is always very fast. I find it to be very good prices compared to others

3  Thank amjosamgab
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Read a great article about how Jade Garden is one of the top cleanest Chinese restaurants in the bay area!

3  Thank 212jennyd