“Delicious take out”

Jade Garden
Ranked #406 of 1,101 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for takeout. I truly enjoyed some of their lunch specials and I often get the Singapore Mei Fun which is absolutely delicious. Thank you Jade Garden!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

This is the best Chinese in the area and quite reasonable. Not the best location next to a laundry on McIntosh. I tried several other places. This is the best. I often work late and Jade Garden is open until 9 with fast prep and little waiting. I call ahead and it is ready in 5 minutes.

1  Thank Jeme1207
Reviewed 27 June 2015

food is good, we get delivery and it is always very fast. I find it to be very good prices compared to others

3  Thank amjosamgab
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Read a great article about how Jade Garden is one of the top cleanest Chinese restaurants in the bay area!

3  Thank 212jennyd
Reviewed 17 September 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Jade Garden for the past couple years and without fail it is always been excellent. I usually will go out of my way to go and get their food rather than going to another place close by. Keep up the good work you guys are amazing, you know I'll always get Wong Tong soup from you guys with the dumping on the side.

4  Thank Daneyda S