“Take out at its best”

Jade Garden
Ranked #445 of 1,071 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 January 2017

This is the best Chinese in the area and quite reasonable. Not the best location next to a laundry on McIntosh. I tried several other places. This is the best. I often work late and Jade Garden is open until 9 with fast prep and little waiting. I call ahead and it is ready in 5 minutes.

1  Thank Jeme1207

Reviewed 27 June 2015

food is good, we get delivery and it is always very fast. I find it to be very good prices compared to others

3  Thank amjosamgab
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Read a great article about how Jade Garden is one of the top cleanest Chinese restaurants in the bay area!

3  Thank 212jennyd
Reviewed 17 September 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Jade Garden for the past couple years and without fail it is always been excellent. I usually will go out of my way to go and get their food rather than going to another place close by. Keep up the good work you guys are amazing, you know I'll always get Wong Tong soup from you guys with the dumping on the side.

4  Thank Daneyda S
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I have tried a lot of the Chinese take out restaurants in Sarasota, and by far, consider this the best. I ordered General Tso's chicken with white rice, two egg rolls, and vegetable mei fun today for delivery. The General Tso's was very lightly breaded, with just the right amount of sauce, not too much or too little. I hate getting General Tso's at other restaurants where it is mostly cornstarch breading, heavily fried, and can barely taste the chicken. Jade Garden's was delish, my only wish was that it was a little bit spicier, but that is my own opinion. My kids loved how sweet it was. I tried a bite of an egg roll, which was crispy on the outside, and had a good amount of vegetables and pork on the inside. My vegetable mei fun was very tasty, piping hot, and had a good mix of eggs and vegetables with a yummy cooking sauce. Next time I order, I will probably ask for extra veggies, but again, that is my personal taste. Delivery was within the time limit that I had been quoted, and the price was great! A little under $19 for enough food for my two boys and myself, and we barely finished half of it. I will only be ordering my Chinese food from here in the future!

3  Thank 166AngelaM166