“Great place for lunch”
Review of Shore

Shore
Reserve with OpenTable
Shore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,169 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N. Adams Drive
Transit: The public bus stops within 200 feet of the restaurant
Description: Shore is a fresh new American restaurant with a nod to Florida's Mid-Century. Great place for a casual lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch in a warm, modern environment.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We recently met friends at St. Armands Circle and chose Shore for lunch. Very good decision. The restaurant is upstairs above a clothing store, also owned by the same company. The restaurant is very attractive and quite large, with both outside and inside seating. We ordered Rustic Olive Board & Spreads and Shrimp & Mango Ceviche with Guacamole to share. For main courses we ordered Fish Tacos, Kung Pao Calamari, and Bosc Pear Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Yellow Heirloom Tomato Soup. All the dishes were very good and generous in size; we were not able to finish everything. One very minor suggestion, there could have been a little more shrimp in the ceviche. Our server was very helpful with suggestions and attentive. I thought the prices were reasonable, especially for being at St. Armands Circle. Oh, and if your party spends more than $100 they give you a wooden token worth $20 in their restaurant or store downstairs, so my wife ended up getting a pair of earrings.

Shore D, Manager at Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi AldebaranFlorida,

I'm so glad you gave us a try, and that it paid off! I'm thrilled you got the most out of your experience with us, and that you were able to explore so much of our menu! I'm looking forward to your return -- thanks for visiting us!

Management

Write a ReviewReviews (1,502)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant has it all. The food was outstanding (scallops) and the service impeccable. Although we dined inside alfresco dining is also available.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great fish sandwich and the calamari was amazing. We sat at the bar and had a lovely time speaking with the bartender! Definitely recommend!

Shore D, Manager at Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Tarponlover,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I am thrilled you enjoyed the fish sandwich and the calamari at Shore and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to St. Armand’s to find a place to eat, saw this place and looked at the menu which was intriguing. My husband and I shared the she crab soup which was terrific especially the pea shoots in it. My husband then had the calamari salad which was fantastic, tons of different flavors!!! I had the broiche grilled cheese sandwich with Brie cheese, pears and honey and it came with a cup of yellow tomato soup. The sandwich seemed to melt in my mouth, have never had a grilled cheese that wonderful!! The soup was just as good, wished I’d have saved some of my sandwich to wipe the last of the soup out of the cup!! Can’t wait to go back again and soon!!!
Additionally, the service was great, the bartenders were knowledgeable about the menu. Overall, a truly enjoyable experience!!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The Shore on St. Armand’s Circle is a beautiful restaurant with great atmosphere of outdoor and indoor seating. My husband and I have had many delicious dinners there, and today I tried brunch. Wow, the menu choices were all appealing but I went with the French toast which that day was served with carmelized bananas. Mouth-watering!!Outstanding!! I also took one of their fresh pressed juices to go which was delicious! Always friendly service as well!!

Shore D, Manager at Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello Karen N,

I'm thrilled that we were able to provide you with such an awesome experience! That's fantastic!! The French toast is one of my favorites. Thanks for coming by, and I hope you'll get to join us again soon!