All reviews front desk hi express cheese omelettes room was clean morning breakfast easy drive siesta key beach checking in yogurt would stay here again minute drive great room free breakfast very nice hotel nice pool convenient location tim
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We came to Sarasota to attend a funeral, so we didn’t spend much time at the hotel. However, the room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel was quiet and the breakfast was very adequate. I loved the pancake maker! We didn’t interact with the staff much, but when we did we found them to be helpful and courteous. We would stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Kevin M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Hello toried,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that the room and breakfast met your expectations, and your stay was enjoyable. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kevin Mazzoni

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

As far as we're concerned, this hotel is ideally placed for most amenities in the area. For other parts of Sarasota and Bradenton, it is easy to go up I75 and along any of the highways to get to where you want to be. Turtle and Siesta beaches are a short and easy drive away, and there are plenty of good restaurants on the Tamiami Trail, which is around a 10 minute drive. The hotel rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The staff are all pleasant and helpful, and I must give special mention to Lisa in the breakfast room, who keeps things running sweetly. The complementary breakfasts are good, and I must admit to a weakness for the cheese omelettes.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Kevin M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hello Nigel J,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that the staff & breakfast was able to exceed your expectations. I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to Lisa. Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kevin Mazzoni

Reviewed 12 May 2018

My husband and I were in town for a couple of days on vacation. We always stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotels, and this one was just OK. The bathroom was very small. There was only a 4” clearance in front of the toilet to close the door, so you needed to scoot into the corner each time to use the bathroom. Don’t get room 113, a 2 queen bed suite. The locked closet that houses the elevator equipment made a constant noise and kept me up all night. The next day the front desk gave us another 2 queen suite, room 313. It has the same closet set up, but this one made very little noise.

The bathroom fans are useless as they do not address steam or odors.

If we were to be in the area again, I probably would not stay at this hotel unless they had a major renovation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NJ2SC
Kevin M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear NJ2SC,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. I will pass your comments regarding 113 to my maintenance team to remedy the excessive noise from the closet, as well as the bathroom fans.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again during your next trip to Sarasota, so that we can improve upon your past stay.

Dear NJ2SC,

Kevin M.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Got in late in the evening and after a little mix up at the front desk our two rooms were available and off to bed we went. The staff was very kind and helpful. The rooms were clean and quiet. What more could we ask for. As we were in Florida to look for a new home we were quite busy. We stayed three days and were greeted every time we returned. Breakfast was nice as we could right on to our business early. Cookies in the evening were a nice treat. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Eleonora W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear, Lori!

We are happy that we were able to accommodate your tip and to make it less stressful. I hope your house shopping was successful!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We started out in ft. Myers on the beach to learn hours after arrival that red tide was invading the beaches. We canceled our reservation and drove up I-75 to siesta Key to find all hotels on the beach booked. We stopped into the Holiday Inn and were able to secure the last room! We stayed 3 nights and the staff were wonderful! Very clean and a beautiful pool. The beaches are only a short drive away. It was not a beachfront hotel but it was a great place to stay. Outstanding service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Eleonora W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your vacation time with us!