“GREAT BREAKFAST, BRUNCH RESTAURANT”
Review of Eggstyle - CLOSED

Eggstyle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Chicago, Illinois
“GREAT BREAKFAST, BRUNCH RESTAURANT”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Went to this new restaurant on Sunday for breakfast, brunch. Were happy with the food, large portions and resonable prices as well as service. Would definitely return soon.

• Visited February 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Imaginative, atttractive, modestly-priced breakfast and lunch restaurant”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

The menu is varied for breakfast or lunch,especially extensive for dishes involving eggs. The inclusion of fresh fruit and often desset with lunch specials is a perk. The selections are ttractively served. The interior is bright and fresh.

• Visited February 2012
Sarasota, FL
“Poor Service, Poor Food. What a mess”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Went to the new Eggstyle in Sarasota which is very near our home.

Took about 10 minutes to be seated..that was OK and not unexpected on a Sunday morning.

Unfortunately it took about 10-15 for our order to be taken and and about 25 minutes to get our food once we placed our order.

When the food arrived, my wife's and my meal was not prepared as requested and it was cold. My oatmeal and the kids meals were OK. When we let the waitress know she said that she would have it remade, but that the restaurant had no way to expedite the order. We waited another 15 minutes for the food. My wife's arrived, but mine did not. I waited another 5 minutes and asked the waitress where my food was and was told that she thought I did not want mine remade. I tasted my wife's hasbrowns (still not crispy as requested) and they tasted like they had freezer burn.

In the end, we paid our bill and left completely unsatisfied. To that point, it is pricier than First Watch or some other breakfast places around town and obviously from my description above not nearly as good. We won't be back and fully expect that if issues like this are not corrected, then this establishment will not be open for long.

• Visited January 2012