“GO AT YOUR OWN RISK ”

Super Buffet VI Sushi Grill
Ranked #542 of 1,169 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My family ate here recently. The food was ok, but I was extremely disappointed in how I was treated when I asked a question about why one of our kids was charged as an adult because he is tall. I was yelled at for an embarrassingly long time. Others in the restaurant were disturbed too and my family, sitting in the far room heard the check-out woman yelling at me and apparently heard her whole diatribe at me wondering at the rude, loud, and unprofessional behavior. It was further unbelievable since the owner witnessed the scolding and not only said nothing to stop her, but stood by doing nothing. Not only was I treated with extreme disrespect, but our kid was still charged as an adult simply because he is tall.

In all of my travel within the US and internationally, I have never experienced such unprofessional and rude behavior. It was simply unacceptable. We will NEVER be returning, and I strongly advise others to choose another place to eat. Our feelings were hurt for hours afterwards. As my nine year old said,"I wasn't even in the discussion and I was shook up."

2  Thank Tyler B

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This was probably one of the worst Chinese buffets that I've ever been to. The restaurant was very clean but the food itself was awful. Everything I tried tasted like it has been sitting out all day. The Mongolian BBQ was ok but that's where it ends. Even the staff was unfriendly. Save your money and go somewhere else.

1  Thank Jessie W
Reviewed 1 April 2017

The Super Buffet has had some mixed reviews, but I found the restaurant to be clean and to have a good variety of tasty selections. A grill service was also available so you could select items for a personal concoction. Some items, particularly the sushi and ice cream, didn't have labels which are always helpful when making choices. Dinner was priced at $12.99, but discount coupons are published and--I think--there may be a senior discount otherwise. We were satisfied with this choice, not the best but far from the worst.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Plenty of choices yes , but much you wouldn't want to choose. Food seemed old and not updated as frequently as it should be for any type of buffet .

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Met our friends for dinner. Everyone enjoyed the buffet, I was the only one who tried the Mongolian stir fry grill. I love it. You pick your own fresh veggies, meat or shrimp and seasonings. Then you watch the chef cook them for you. Delicious! One friend tried the shush and said it was good. Other selections got great ratings too.