“Don’t miss this quick , easy and delicious restaurant for breakfast or lunch”
Review of Toasted Mango

Toasted Mango
Ranked #55 of 1,158 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast and lunch cafe.
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Family of six (including grandparents, a three year old and an eight month old) ate here two days in a row. Ate both breakfast and lunch between all of us. The folks here are happy to serve you and it was the quickest food delivery to table both days. Prices were reasonable, food was delicious and an overall 10 in our dining experience. Enjoy!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Want a great breakfast headed to the roasted mango. Friendly host and staff. Ordered the huevos rancheros and a side of banana granola pancakes to push down my eggs. Both items were good. My wife ordered the sarasota omelet that was delicious. We eat outside the morning was wonderful. Enjoy

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I love to drop in here when we're in town for a few days. She loves the toasted mango special and I like the omletes. Friendly service and good coffee

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

This place is good. I wouldn’t go out of my way to go eat here, but it’s worth trying if you are in the area. I do think the up-charge to substitute certain items (like sausage instead of bacon) is a little silly, but that’s me nitpicking at stuff.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Ohhhh, delicious! Their mango french toast.... just get some! It needed no syrup, it was that perfect. Husband had a wonderful Denver omelette, and our coffee was good, too. Love that all of the staff serves you, and checks up on you. Unique, and a great idea.