“Great breakfast”

Toasted Mango
Ranked #55 of 1,158 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast and lunch cafe.
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Want a great breakfast headed to the roasted mango. Friendly host and staff. Ordered the huevos rancheros and a side of banana granola pancakes to push down my eggs. Both items were good. My wife ordered the sarasota omelet that was delicious. We eat outside the morning was wonderful. Enjoy

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I love to drop in here when we're in town for a few days. She loves the toasted mango special and I like the omletes. Friendly service and good coffee

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

This place is good. I wouldn’t go out of my way to go eat here, but it’s worth trying if you are in the area. I do think the up-charge to substitute certain items (like sausage instead of bacon) is a little silly, but that’s me nitpicking at stuff.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Ohhhh, delicious! Their mango french toast.... just get some! It needed no syrup, it was that perfect. Husband had a wonderful Denver omelette, and our coffee was good, too. Love that all of the staff serves you, and checks up on you. Unique, and a great idea.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

So glad we stopped here. From the outside it doesn’t look like much. The food was great though. Each one of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals and the banana split yogurt breakfast was wonderful and refreshing.