“Get the grouper fish tacos!”
Review of Turtle Beach Grill

Turtle Beach Grill
Ranked #262 of 1,169 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$2 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Relax and Unwind at Turtle Beach Grill! Open daily at 11AM featuring your favorite appetizers, salads, sandwiches and entrees along with your favorite beverage. Our Tiki Patio Deck features Gulf of Mexico breezes and is the perfect way to unwind. Our menu features fresh seafood, Siesta Keys best burgers and a great happy hour with drink and appetizer selections.
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Excellent. Sat on the patio and had a delicious meal, Higly recommend the fish tacos blackened. Only suggestion would be to add some guacamole to them!

ABEL O, Manager at Turtle Beach Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

we will work on that

Reviewed 20 June 2018

My mom and I walked here from an afternoon of shell searching and sat in the outdoor area in our bathing suits while we waited for my husband and toddler to come back for us. My mom had an alcoholic drink and I had a virgin version both were delicious. After the hubby joined we all had lunch. Good portions great food. We really enjoyed our visit and will be back next vacation. My mom and husband loved the shrimp.

on your recent visit

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Our family came in looking for a few drinks, appetizers, desserts, and meals for the kids. It was very slow, and so we were seated right away.

We ordered, and it took a while for our drinks to arrive. Then the food started showing up very slowly, an item at a time. We waited close to an hour for the bulk of the items to finally show up.

We were actually telling the staff we would pay for what we had received and then we were ready to go. They told us the other items were being loaded on the tray and would be right out. So we decided to stay, but it was still another 10 minutes...

The calamari was dreadful and we returned it. None of our drinks were ever refilled. Some drinks were flat out forgotten.

We aren't from here, so we won't be back anyway, but I hope I can spare someone a similar experience.

BradentonTom, VP at Turtle Beach Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit and our apologies for challenges incurred. Please contact Abel Ortega/General Manager at 941-349-2280 to discuss your visit in more detail.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

After a day on the beach opposite the bar it's perfect to have a couple of snacks and refreshing beer without having to change. The fish bites are highly recommended as are the crab poppers. The price is reasonable and the staff very friendly.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

My party of 6 arrived at 7:40 PM and sat outside enjoying the music and atmosphere. After a 10 minute wait, the waitress took our drink order which we waited for a while. When I had asked about a local rum she looked at us like we didn't know what we were talking about. She then talked me into the turtle punch. When we received our drinks she forgot my daughters' lemonade and it looked like my mom and I got the same drink which she got the rum runner. She acted like she was drinking something or maybe tired but acted like it wasn't a big deal on whether our drinks were the same or different. She had bumped into my friend's daughters chair several times. By the time we ordered our food and go our food was well over an hour which was weird being that we mostly got fried food and the place was empty. Half our food was ok and the other very greasy almost like fried again with heavy oil seeping out of the onion rings. The server never asked why half of our food was half eaten. We told her after she gave us our check that we thought coleslaw was bad she said we just made it because we had such large parties which there were none there and the ones that were there were gone about 15=20 minutes after we arrived. She never asked if we wanted another drink or even dessert for that matter. I thought to have a place in this area we would have a great time but it was anything but and we may never go back. I visit this area several times a year and will be looking for a new place to eat.

ABEL O, Public Relations Manager at Turtle Beach Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for your feed back regarding your cecent experience and our apologies
for the service please contact on site GM abel ortega 941 504 02 76 at your convenience
to obtain more detail from your visit thanks