“NAILED IT!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2015

I have never asked for more bread to soak up remaining vodka sauce, anywhere. Except here. I hope you do not judge me that, although I loved the hot, crusty little breads thrust upon me, they *were* little - and I needed about four of those to finish the sauce. It was just that good. Orange and creamy and I think I kinda love you, Cafe Amalfi. Thanks so much! HIGHLY recommended.

1  Thank Rhonda B

Reviewed 12 October 2014

Old-fashioned and very comfortable. We came by here on a whim, and loved the place. The pizza was not greasy and the cheese was not stringy. Light and tasty crust that tasted and looked fresh. We could see the cooks working on it in the kitchen. Retro in a good way. The spaghetti and sauce was generous, and my 13-year old declared it "some of the best ever." Prices are awesome. Good to see that these family-friendly restaurants still exist.

Reviewed 12 October 2014 via mobile

I have been wanting to stop in for months and I kept forgetting. Finally made it for lunch today. Prices are beyond affordable. Couldn't decide. Split a sausage and pepper sub amazing. Bread is fresh, sausage was delicious and the sauce is very good. Also decided to split the Pizza lunch meal. Very good large pieces and again the sauce was amazing. We will definitely be back. Gonna try the lasagna next. The staff is super friendly as well.

Reviewed 4 October 2014

We had it delivered which came pretty quick but when we opened the food, the pizza was all messed up with the cheese mostly on one side of the pizza along with all of the toppings.. we also ordered calamari and it literally came with 5 tiny rings, looking like it was already half eaten. The salad we ordered was brown and also a ridiculously small portion. Overall very disappointed I will never order here again and will spread the word.

Reviewed 2 October 2014

We visited this little Italian on the basis of it was nearest our hotel and had no great expectations of fine dining but how wrong we were. For starters we had lovely tasting buffalo wings and in addition a salad dressed in blue cheese for some reason given to us for free and was very tasty. Mains were our old favourites pepperoni pizza and lasagne washed down with draft beer and a glass of wine, all for the sum of $40, an absolute bargain. In addition the service by Kelly was friendly and efficient. Pity not many customers were in the restaurant to enjoy what was the memorable food!!