Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$101
HolidayInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$114
US$111
Knights Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$179
US$151
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Lido Beach Resort(Sarasota)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$246
US$208
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

US$577
US$541
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsringling museumfree breakfastbreakfast sandwichdesk areasitting areawithin milessarasota bradenton airportyogurthot itemsrooms are largeclean hotelwould stay here againfitness centerthe breakfast areamini fridgeup to dateking bed
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed only one night on business. Upon entering the hotel, I wasn't greet. I dont mind but I was slightly confused about front desk because its together with the snack bar. A guy at the front acknowledged me as soon as he finished with the couple that he was assisting. He was professional and nice.

On my way to the room, there was people in the hallway working on the hotel's renovations. That concerned me since I can hear it in my room but they wrapped up before night fall.

The room was clean and updated. The bed was comfortable. The shower was weird. It was glass but no door. Not sure if i was missing a shower door or if this was a new concept. The TV in the room had a very grainy look on any channel but again I was there one night. Great thing was that I was able to hook up my laptop via HDMI cable and watch Netflix perfectly. I steamed Netflix on the hotel's WiFi and it worked great as well.

For dinner, I ordered a chicken Cesar salad from the hotel. Waited a while only to receive a salad that wasnt that great.

Overall, I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I stayed here one night before I could check in to a beach property. The staff was very friendly the hotel was clean the accommodations are very nice . I would stay here again. I like the Hyatt hotels . The space in the room is nice you have room to spread out .

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank Sherry S
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice place to stay, basically right at the airport, all the staff are very pleasant and helpful, breakfast was ok, nothing spectacular, but convenient and free....pool area is nice, overall a pleasant experience....would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017

We found this Hyatt Place to be beautiful, clean and comfortable The amenities in the room were wonderful and the staff was friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable and the shower was great! It is a brand new hotel so the "new" materials smell was a little bothersome but I assume that will dissipate. My only wish is for a microwave in the room. The hotel is in a great location and easy to get to other local areas and attractions. The breakfast was adequate but just average. We will definitely stay here when we visit again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy L
Tracie R, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We do appreciate that you stayed with us and look forward to potentially seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Our stay was ok, just know that renovating is going on. This impacted room availability. Our first room smelled like burned rubber masked by perfume. The refrigerator was also loud. Our second room was much better but the sink was clogged the entire time (even though we reported it immediately). This was a recently renovated room so had a slight odor of newness. Not at all bothersome for us, though. Eric was great and most of the staff was friendly. Jeffrey was not.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank lgspears
Michael C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Sarasota / Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback in Trip Advisor. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete the review and I will share your comments with the entire team. I appreciate the kind words.

Kind regards and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Michael Capps