“Great fish tacos”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Description: Stinky's is the best seafood restaurant on 30-A. We offer a selection of fresh Gulf fish every day and a variety of Louisiana-inspired dishes. Very kid friendly.
Reviewed 22 November 2017

This is our first time in the area so my husband and I decided to try something local. Stinky's looked to be the place to go. We both ordered fish tacos - fried catfish and blackened grouper. Both were delicious but they were difficult to eat due to the juice from the cabbage and fish. They came with a side of black beans and yellow rice which was also delicious but barely warm. The service was pretty slow, but the great food made up for it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,791)

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We sat at the bar because there was a really long wait. We ordered oysters and all the appetizers. It was fun and delicious. Gumbo was great.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Friends recommended Stinkys so off we go for Sunday brunch. Live music and a locals favorite. Besides a brunch menu you can order off the regular menu. It appears to be the place for oysters but not on my palette. Had to order a Bloody Mary that was full of flavor with pickled okra, green beans, shrimp and olives. One of the best I've had. The special intrigued my husband and he wasn't disappointed. The dish was corn cakes with pork carnitas with poached eggs and sauce. He licked the plate clean. I had the seafood chowder which was creamy and full of flavor along with 1/2 crab panini. Delicious. Natalia was extremely attentive and even the manager dropped by to see how the food was. Plans to go back.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming to the 30A for about 8 years and we’ve been wanting to eat at Stinky’s for that long but the lines were always out the door. We finally visited yesterday and it was just ok for me but fortunately for my husband it was really good. I had the crab bisque and it was very good but ordered a grilled shrimp and was disappointed because the shrimp were cold, and I mean they came out of a refrigerator cold. I ordered the bread pudding for dessert and it was just meh. My husband had the house salad, surf and turf (catfish and short ribs), and key lime pie and they were all good. He LOVED the margaritas!! He wants to go back for those!

1  Thank BeachBumATL11
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We went here because of the positive reviews. Overall a good experience. Loved the oyster shooters in beer instead of vodka. Nice big shots filled with a large delicious oyster! The rest of the meal was decent. Our server was very conscientious and observant to whatever we needed. We would eat there again. Definitely worth a stop by at least for lunch if you're in town!