“Intimate and delicious”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Cafe Tango is the perfect place for an anniversary dinner or special occasion. It is very intimate, make a reservation! The food is outstanding!

1  Thank Tori S

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

This is one of our favorite restaurants on 30A. Colin is an outstanding server and always enhances the dining experience. Every one of the fish dishes are amazing!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Each bite at this quaint little cafe was better than the last!! Absolutely loved it!! Our food was delicious, and the service was great with our adorable and sweet little waitress! This was our first time but it definitely won't be the last. I had the filet gorgonzola and my husband had the dancing fish. We split a key lime pie for dessert. Everything was perfect. We will be back! Be sure to call and make reservations -- limited seating and serving times.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner at Cafe Tango this evening. Service was attentive and gracious. We shared the stuffed pepper appetizer, which is downright decadent. For entrees I chose the Dancing Fish and my husband had the Filet of Beef Gorgonzola. Our server was able to recommend a nice red wine that would pair with both entrees. The dessert we chose (coconut pecan pie with ice cream) and prepared in house was very good, but not superb. Perhaps if it had been served warm, that would have kicked it up a notch. All in all, this place is pretty awesome. Its kind of a nice throwback to the small, romantic restaurants of the past. We definitely will return.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

My wife & I had a wonderful Anniversary dinner at Cafe Tango! This is a special little place, absolutely perfect for special occasions. The lobster ravioli was one of the most delicious pasta dishes I've ever had. The stuffed peppers appetizer & the grouper were delicious as well! Our server, Colin, was awesome! Don't miss this hidden gem of a restaurant.