“Fabulous in every way!!”
Review of Cafe Tango

Cafe Tango
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Each bite at this quaint little cafe was better than the last!! Absolutely loved it!! Our food was delicious, and the service was great with our adorable and sweet little waitress! This was our first time but it definitely won't be the last. I had the filet gorgonzola and my husband had the dancing fish. We split a key lime pie for dessert. Everything was perfect. We will be back! Be sure to call and make reservations -- limited seating and serving times.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner at Cafe Tango this evening. Service was attentive and gracious. We shared the stuffed pepper appetizer, which is downright decadent. For entrees I chose the Dancing Fish and my husband had the Filet of Beef Gorgonzola. Our server was able to recommend a nice red wine that would pair with both entrees. The dessert we chose (coconut pecan pie with ice cream) and prepared in house was very good, but not superb. Perhaps if it had been served warm, that would have kicked it up a notch. All in all, this place is pretty awesome. Its kind of a nice throwback to the small, romantic restaurants of the past. We definitely will return.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

My wife & I had a wonderful Anniversary dinner at Cafe Tango! This is a special little place, absolutely perfect for special occasions. The lobster ravioli was one of the most delicious pasta dishes I've ever had. The stuffed peppers appetizer & the grouper were delicious as well! Our server, Colin, was awesome! Don't miss this hidden gem of a restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Every spring break (for last 6 years), my husband and I look forward to dining at Café Tango. The food and service have never disappointed us. This year tried the lamb chops which were cooked to perfection and my husband had a steak which was melt in your mouth good. Learned how they make a sweet sauce for their steamed veggies which we will try to recreate at home (vinegar, honey, veal stock). Because the restaurant is small and intimate, I would not recommend for families.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017

We have been eating here for the past seven years off and on. This place has always been a cut above and has never disappointed us. Their menu is simple, fish on one side and beef on the other. We had the fish this time and it was excellent. We also has a stuffed pepper appetizer. They also have a great wine selection.

Date of visit: April 2017