“Best view! Best crab cakes!”
Review of Bud and Alley's

Bud and Alley's
Reserve with OpenTable
Bud and Alley's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$0 - US$29
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We take all our friends on a tour to Seaside and have lunch at Bud and Alleys up the steps for the best view, best crab cake without any fillers and even smudge pots if heat is needed in January! We also ❤️ the grilled cheese airstream trailer or new Five Daughters Donut airstream. Donuts $5 each with 100 layers, kneaded for three days! Don’t miss the classic post office and Modica Market from The Truman Show complete with walled ladders!!

A MUST visit on 30A!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

It is worth a trip just for the view from the bar. It defies description. I’ve been to the bar many times for this aspect. I’m afraid it’s the main reason I’ve been. I can’t advise on the food or other facilities that much. It’s not why I go. This place holds the rare distinction of “nothing else really matters” to me. It’s my Achilles heel. I just go to have a drink and watch the beautiful sea.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We ate here a couple of times on our stay. It was an easy bike ride or drive from our house in Watercolor. It was great to be able to wander off the beach and have a nice meal. They also have kid-friendly food, which is a plus. We went one night and met family friends and had a nicer meal and wine. Good overall place to stop in.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Went into their taco bar. Horrible food horrible service. I understand the higher prices associated with the location. But if you’re gonna charge that much at least make it edible.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Great view with good food. Smoked tuna dip was awesome. The staff is friendly and helpful. The drink menu has refreshing choices and a good happy hour menu.