“Vacation”

Redds Fueling Station
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Redd's Fueling Station is a fun place with entertainment 5 nights a week. From open mic to the Singing Bartender experience, with great food at very reasonable prices. Yes, we are kid friendly!
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Great times!!! A group of us had after dinner drinks at Redds last night, we had great time!!! Singing bartender is hysterical!!

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

My family and I really enjoyed it. Yes, it is a good place to eat. We had the burger, nachos, sweet potato fries, and Redd made us some grilled cheese sandwiches. She took great care of us and sang some great songs. My kids and I all danced while Redd served and sang. Go for it. The food was very good.

Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

My family and I decided to try Redd's based on the Trip Advisor reviews and we loved it. The food was good, the vibe was great and Redd was a wonderful hostess and entertainer. I saw the one negative review and disagree totally. Take your group there and just enjoy the original experience that it is. 30A needs places like Redd's - support it!

1  Thank Thomas D
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

We've been watching Redd sing for years. Now that we live here we go to Redd's at least once a week! I bring family and friends whenever they come to visit. Everyone I know who comes to 30A makes sure their trip includes a Redds night!!

1  Thank Lisaloebmalone
Reviewed 22 May 2015

Redd's Fueling Station is unique. The is a "must-go-to" venue each time I travel to the 30a, South Walton area. Myself and friends always receive excellent service and memorable moments. Redd - the singing bartender - is gracious. I enjoy her enthusiasm and the awesome atmosphere of the establishment. If you are seeking outstanding live entertainment with a cold drink, Redd's Fueling Station should be your first stop.