“Good burgers and fries”
Review of South of Philly

South of Philly
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I wish there was a 4.5 star rating available because that is what I'd rate it. Good food. They offer a nice twist to the typical restaurant burger options. Kids cheese quesadillas was a winner and overall our burgers where good. If you're craving burger and fries, it's probably worth a visit.

2  Thank Randy P

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I tried this place twice and was not impressed either time.The sandwich is ok at best. I found it to be kinda bland.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

We have been on a road trip for 2 months and covered over 8,000 miles and are ALWAYS checking out Trip Advisor for hints on places to go...we have had some pretty great meals and THIS one is right up there with the BEST!! Was NOT easy to find because of signage but glad we did finally find it!! The Cheesestake was one of the BEST hubby has EVER had! I chose the Italian Hogie & have NEVER had better!!!!
The fries are not hand cut but they were as good as!! Wish we lived closer to try more thing (shrimp taco's???). Glad we got there before the lunch crowd as the place was always busy. The "staff" was warm, friendly and helpful. Glad that other's put this place on the map!!

2  Thank Gjabsama
Reviewed 6 October 2016

l had the Philly Cheese Steak which was as good as any l've had. My son in law had the burger and he thought it was excellent. The fries weren't homemade but still very close to tasting homemade.

2  Thank Deborah P
Reviewed 23 September 2016

My family and I have been going to South of Philly for a while now when we want something yummy and don't want to cook. We have tried many of their different things and it is all delicious, from the staple philly cheesesteak to the buffalo chicken wraps it is all great food! Small neighborhood place, they offer some pretty decent lunch specials too! Owner makes you feel right at home.

2  Thank barganhunter85