“Good Food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: No reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

If I could, I would rate Goosefeathers 3.5. Our family enjoyed good fresh seafood meals, but the food was not exceptional. We ordered margaritas, and they were great The staff is was friendly and helpful. We especially liked our server. (We wish we had gotten her name. She is probably why we rated up to a 4.) Because there are so many seafood restaurants in the area, when vacationing nearby we probably will not return to Goosefeathers.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

While staying in Blue Mountain Beach we ate here twice and got seafood from the market once to cook at home. While the breading on their fried options is a little heavy and the fella in the seafood market seemed bothered to assist you (hence the four stars) overall it was great and convenient!

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Ate at Goatfeathers twice. Service was great the second time at dinner. First time, lunch waitress was more concerned with talking to other patrons about which books she had recently read. Seafood was excellent. Many dinner entrees were buy one, get one free!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Had a great meal at Goatfeathers tonight. Got there before 6 pm and they had a great happy hour and BOGO deals. Very fresh seafoods in a laid back atmosphere. Best part was the knowledgeable manager who helped us navigate the menu for gluten free and dairy free options. Kudos to them. We will be back and be sure to add them to our recurring restaurant visits.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We were 7 miles into our bike ride on 30a. We decided to stop in & eat despite being sweaty as they had certain hours that oysters were 7.99 a dozen. My husband loves oysters and he really loved these. Without the special, they might be $19 per dozen. That's what I think, but don't know for 100% fact. We probably wouldn't pay that, but they were good and did impress my husband who loves oysters. I ordered smoked tuna dip and I liked it, but wanted more of a smokey flavor. I got mahi grilled and I liked it, but thought it was a little dry. Overall, we appreciated that we were able to go in in the middle of a bike ride. We liked that the bottom floor has the restrooms. Overall we liked this place and happy that we went in during the oyster special, because now we know where the oysters are really good at.