“Lunch to go ”
Review of Chanticleer Eatery

Chanticleer Eatery
Price range: US$9 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Soups
Description: Chanticleer Eatery is off the beaten path, but well worth the few extra minutes to find! We really put our heart into all that we do at Chanticleer. We make all that we can from scratch and that doesn't mean heat and serve! We bake all of our bread, slow smoke our pulled pork, hand-cut our juicy steaks, make our soups with lots of love and of course make our to die for cookies from scratch! We are really passionate about awesome eats, and get so disappointed when we eat food that isn't thoughtful. We hope you can taste the difference at Chanticleer and look forward to serving you, "food worth crowing about"!
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Picked up lunch to go , the girl at counter was very pleasant and helpful with deciding what to order. I was in and out within 15 minutes.
I chose the steak sandwich and Rueben . Both were great choices. But I have to say the Rueben makes quiet an impression just carrying it home in the car . I could smell the smokey flavored meat and it was hard to not not get into the box and eat while driving . it is a large sandwich , easily feed two people . The sandwich comes with a side . I chose fresh fruit ( up charge for this item ) and pasta salad . The pasta salad was good but was a little spicy for me . Fruit was good combo and very fresh seasonal fruit
Would definitely recommend them. Both sandwiches had a unique flavor . Loved the breads that were used .

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyable experience. Sat outside and enjoyed the ambience with excellent service too. I had a fabulous burger, with others having excellent shrimp and pulled pork. Great variety for decent value and I'd definitely come back.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

A charming setting at night and the food was very tasty. The burger gets a 'fabulous' rating, and the pulled pork and jambalaya were great too. Waitress was friendly, as were other staff. Local beer was good.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We went to Chanticleer last night because of rating here. We sat on the patio which overlooks the parking lot. We ordered drinks and appetizers. The Simple Starter bread sounded so good on the menu but was basically toasted white bread with olive oil. We had the pork nachos that were ok. The service was good. My point is I just don't think this is #1!!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This is one of my favorite spots to eat but I almost always eat there at lunch. They have different menus for lunch and dinner so when we went for dinner one night it was like a whole new food experience. I am not a big burger person but let me tell you...we went 2 nights in row and got the burger because it was so amazing! And I crave it all the time. It is a bit expensive for $15 for the burger and a side but it is very large and can be shared. Seriously so worth it! Don't forget to save room for a white chocolate coconut cookie for dessert. I can't get enough of this place!