“Great Seafood Restaurant”

Price range: US$16 - US$33
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: LouisLouis is the sister restaurant of the famous and iconic Red Bar. It is very similar in style, and cuisine, but has it's own charm, and uniqueness about it. LouisLouis is casual dining, but with great service, and fantastic food options. Our menu is not very large, but our portions are. We only use the best, and freshest ingredients. If you are in the Santa Rosa Beach/Destin/Panama City Beach area, please come and dine with us. You won't be disappointed!
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Several local people recommended Louis-Louis restaurant. We got an early reservation but we were poorly seated, but the food was great. The service was good. Our waiter looked like he could have played football somewhere, he was a big man and a very good waiter with a lot of personality. A local tennis pro had recommended the crab cakes and I took his advice on my volleys and the crab cakes. They were the best I have had on the Gulf coast. It got pretty crowded by the time we left, so I was glad we had made an early reservation.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This place is one of our favorites. The food is always delicious and the service is awesome. Crab cakes are a must!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Same ownership/menu as Piccolo's "The Red Bar" in Grayton Beach but much less crowded. Same great eclectic .atmosphere. A welcome addition since Cafe 331 & the Sea Bar were closed. The Petit family has done it again!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Ambience especially choice of music was pleasant. I ordered shrimp and crawfish pasta. The waiter came around to check on us and I mentioned my entree was watery. He proceeded to defend it spouting " it's been that way for 22 years". I reminded him that he asked what we thought, I didn't initiate the complaint. He then came back and offered marinara sauce which was not an ingredient of the dish and I declined. We ordered the smoked tuna dip which was just okay. Our mojitos were also just okay. We will not be back.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Outstanding service and wonderful food. Highly recommend. The staff catered to the children and made them feel special. Had a large party but we're seated immediately and special breads offered to grandchildren. Will make this our place anytime we go to the beach.