“Fun time and beast Bread Pudding EVER”
Review of The Red Bar

The Red Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We wanted to go here for dinner but it was packed so we ate somewhere else and wandered here for dessert and a drink! It is a fun environment with couches and live music and the BEST BREAD PUDDING! Amazing and the staff was super friendly and helpful!

Date of visit: July 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,307)

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The waiter talked me into the grouper and I am glad he did. This was one of the best meals I have eaten out in a long time. Perfectly cooked!
The atmosphere is nor what I expected but the food made up for it.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We try to dine at the Red Bar at least once every two years when vacationing on 30A. Food is good and atmosphere is unique. Yes, there is a limited menu and yes, I was disappointed that they only have crab cakes on Friday & Saturday (they are so good!), but everything here is usually very good - except for the mahi mahi... It was the fish of the day and it was just ok. My husband ordered the blackened grouper which came on a grit cake (or something like that ) and it was delicious!! I should have ordered that! Desserts were good too - the pecan pie brownie was our favorite. Their bread pudding is not my favorite, but my husband liked it. They have a couple of items for kids - chicken tenders or pizza bread. Because of the limited menu, it doesn't take too long to get food. Rather loud inside which was great for us because we had two noisy toddlers with us. Good drinks as well. No reservations so come early! We dined on a weeknight and didn't get there until about 7:30 and had to wait about 30 minutes for a table. Much longer waits on the weekends.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Red Bar what can you say it's iconic to say the least an a great place to people watch .. they are busy always but I have been going there for 20 years and the food has taken a major fall in quality .. of course I don't think management is as involved as they used to be .everything now seems to be no frills mass produced and pricey .. the lower priced meals seem to be best value but the higher end meals lack the presentation and quality for the price ..

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

There will be a wait, especially on crabcake night. Browse through a beach shop or grab a drink at the bar. The menu is pretty simple: usually a limited number of choice based on the catch but there was great food the night we went.

Date of visit: August 2016