stayed here for two nights right after Thanksgiving. We were just leisurely working our way down the coast of Florida after a trip to Disney with our kids and grandkids. Found this place on Trip Advisor and certainly were not disappointed. The people who run this place (Brenda and Len) were great--very informative and gave us lots of tips on places to see and eat, etc. They have a nice little area to gather in the evening to visit. The room we stayed in was very nice. It had two queen beds and an extra large bathroom. It had recently been completely updated and had a microwave and small frig. I believe they have units with kitchens as well but we only wanted a room. There is a nice pool but we did not really use that. Overall the place is just wonderful and very reasonable, Highly recommend it for a night or a long stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our inn borders the Sanibel river for our guests who love to fish or kayak. We are located directly on the bike path and are close to shopping, restaurants and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Kona Kai Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Kai Hotel Sanibel Island
- Kona Kai Sanibel Island
- Kona Kai Motel Sanibel Island, Florida