All reviews washer and dryer covered pool beach chairs office staff the kitchen sun deck spacious condo quiet at night tennis courts ocean front floor unit main office coffee filters great place to stay great condo master bedroom twin beds
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay very much. The beach is beautiful, the grounds are nice and the condo was clean. We rented chairs and an umbrella for our stay. Upon arrival, there were very few beach chairs and they weren't in good shape. The next day we saw new loungers being delivered. Our condo was lacking a few things, dust pan, vacuum, coffee filters. Places we have rented in the past have been better equipped. We were not fans of the pool, it is screened. The beach, the weather, the location were all perfect.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017

My husband and I stayed in a 2 bedroom condo. It had everything we needed or wanted. The beach is beautiful. Unfortunately I was bitten by no semis but that can happen in any warm climate. I will now always bring bug repellant and Benadryl on trips.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I love this place. We have 3 times and all have been great. Each condo is 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with direct walking access to the beach. The kitchen and living room is prefect for families eating in for the night and with washers and dryers. You can stay and walk on the beach all day and come back eat and wash your clothes. This is very relaxing and great if you have small kids. Shelling on the beach is fantastic and you are located close to the lighthouse and restaurants. Only thing I would comment on if the condos with beachfront access on the 1 St floor aren't worth the price increase. You can't see the ocean from your patios. Save the money and rent the other units

Room tip: Rent non beach front and acces to beach is fantastic.
2  Thank Myers1624
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Spacious very clean, airy and fresh apartment on the second floor. Well stocked kitchen, 2 bedrooms the master has en suit/built in closet and the second room has a door to the communal shower and WC. There is a washer and drier in a cupboard in the hallway. Communal netted swimming pool and fitness room. There is also a store for beach chairs and buckets and children's toys.
East access to the beach which is abundant with shells. Whilst we were here the sea is an iron brown (if that makes sence) wash from the 2 local rivers which is related to rain or season not sure which but still beautiful white sand.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Spent 4 nights at Sanibel arms west. When we booked this hotel several months before, we chose the most expensive room - the see view one. I can't even describe how disappointed we were to learn that the building that faces the beach has 2 floors and we got a unit on the ground level, where you can actually only see the flora on the way to the beach and nothing of the sea itself. The morning after our arrival they started drilling and hammering the unit above, something that was forgotten by the management...they did move us to another unit (ground level as well) and refund us with 10%, but had I wanted a cheaper room, I would book it in the first place. So my advice here is to specifically ask for the 2nd level units.
Both units were spacious, well equipped and clean and so was the pool.
Access to the beach is easy.