“A lot of different services to choose from!”
Review of Sanibel Day Spa

Sanibel Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 25 years, the Sanibel Day Spa has provided exemplary spa and salon services. Offering 10 private treatments for massage therapy, advanced skincare, reflexology, body treatments, hair removal and more. Step into our salon for color, cuts, highlights, Keratin, natural nail manicure/pedicures, 2-week manicure, makeup application and ear piercing.
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I called to schedule a massage, facial and pedicure and I was able to go from one service to the next without having to wait. I had Renata for the massage, Jacqueline for the facial and Zoe for the pedicure. They were all great and made the experience wonderful!

SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you Sarah for your review. We are proud of our extensive menu of services and so glad that you were able to enjoy a variety of services. We are very blessed to have a wonderful, caring staff as well. We hope you'll visit us again on your next trip to Sanibel.

All reviews
"relaxing massage"
in 3 reviews
"couples retreat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"wonderful facial"
in 33 reviews
"island"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I love to get a facial while on vacation so I took the other reviewers advice and booked one with Logan. It was amazing...she is an excellent esthetician! I will definitely be going back next time we are there!

SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We LOVE hearing from our clients. I’m so glad you enjoyed your facial with Logan. She is truly special. She loves what she does and it shows. We hope to see next time for another facial or perhaps a massage or pedicure:)

Reviewed 15 December 2017

I have had a lot of facials in my day and Logan is the best I've ever had.
She gives 110% of her time and talent. From the minute I arrived Logan was pampering not just my face but my head, hands, shoulders, and even my tired little feet.
Even now my skin is still silky, refreshed, and happy.
Lois Richardson
Prescott, AZ

1  Thank Lois R
SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you so much Lois for taking the time to review our business. I am so glad you enjoyed your facial with Logan. She is a very talented esthetician. She LOVES what she does and it shows! We hope to see you again on your next visit to Sanibel.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I return to SANIBEL twice a year in Dec and April for 3 weeks. At least 2 appointments to the Sanibel Day Spa is always in my agenda.

This recent trip included a pedi/mani as well as a deluxe facial with Logan ... perfection, attention, and quality care personified!

I also treated myself to a reflexology appointment with Kristen. The attention to detail and reading of my feet was a unique first time experience after having had other foot treatments before.

Gift yourself some personal quality time with these 2 exquisite technicians ... priceless!

3  Thank ddotsvt
SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you so much for you review. I truly appreciate your positive feedback and kind words. Kristin and Logan are top notch. They absolutely LOVE what they do and it shows. Our mission is to provide a memorable experience for our clients and it seems we have done just that. We look forward to seeing you again in April. Pam

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We were on a girl get away and we all wanted to treat ourselves to a massage. One of us had never enjoyed the spa experience, for various reasons, but she left Sanibel Day Spa happy and relaxed. The staff was so respectful of her concerns, that I think that set her up for a positive experience. As for the other three of us we totally enjoyed our experience from the beginning. Two had the hot stone, and I had the active/deep tissue massage. I also had reflexology on my lower legs and feet for an old injury with wonderful results. Highly recommend. Enjoy and have fun.

SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Wonderful! So glad we made a believer of your one friend. A girls day out at the spa is like nothing else. Having fun, relaxing and spending time with friends is invaluable. I'm so glad that you all thoroughly enjoyed your spa services. Thank you so much for writing about your experience. Your positive feedback is so appreciated. I hope to see you all on your next visit to Sanibel.