“Top notch attention and care given!!”
Review of Sanibel Day Spa

Sanibel Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 25 years, the Sanibel Day Spa has provided exemplary spa and salon services. Offering 10 private treatments for massage therapy, advanced skincare, reflexology, body treatments, hair removal and more. Step into our salon for color, cuts, highlights, Keratin, natural nail manicure/pedicures, 2-week manicure, makeup application and ear piercing.
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I return to SANIBEL twice a year in Dec and April for 3 weeks. At least 2 appointments to the Sanibel Day Spa is always in my agenda.

This recent trip included a pedi/mani as well as a deluxe facial with Logan ... perfection, attention, and quality care personified!

I also treated myself to a reflexology appointment with Kristen. The attention to detail and reading of my feet was a unique first time experience after having had other foot treatments before.

Gift yourself some personal quality time with these 2 exquisite technicians ... priceless!

3  Thank ddotsvt
SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you so much for you review. I truly appreciate your positive feedback and kind words. Kristin and Logan are top notch. They absolutely LOVE what they do and it shows. Our mission is to provide a memorable experience for our clients and it seems we have done just that. We look forward to seeing you again in April. Pam

All reviews
in 33 reviews
"island"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We were on a girl get away and we all wanted to treat ourselves to a massage. One of us had never enjoyed the spa experience, for various reasons, but she left Sanibel Day Spa happy and relaxed. The staff was so respectful of her concerns, that I think that set her up for a positive experience. As for the other three of us we totally enjoyed our experience from the beginning. Two had the hot stone, and I had the active/deep tissue massage. I also had reflexology on my lower legs and feet for an old injury with wonderful results. Highly recommend. Enjoy and have fun.

SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Wonderful! So glad we made a believer of your one friend. A girls day out at the spa is like nothing else. Having fun, relaxing and spending time with friends is invaluable. I'm so glad that you all thoroughly enjoyed your spa services. Thank you so much for writing about your experience. Your positive feedback is so appreciated. I hope to see you all on your next visit to Sanibel.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We booked our couples message a week before getting on the island. We received reminder notifications which we found helpful. The spa itself was very relaxing and our appointment was right on time. The message itself was honestly one of the best deep tissue messages both of us have ever had. We will definitely book again on our next island visit.

SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our business. I am so glad that you enjoyed your Couples Deep Tissue Massage. I truly believe our therapist are the absolutely best around. We will see you on your next visit to Sanibel.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I booked a day for a family member because I have heard great things from others and she needed a day to herself after some unfortunate events.
I booked her massage with Kristin which was suggested by a friend. She loved her ! Kristin made her feel very comfortable and relaxed. She said she hasn't felt that good in a long time. I wish she lived close to us. I also asked for her to do a facial but was told she was busy for the rest of the day. The lady at the desk recommended Jacqleen.
After feeling great from her massage she was ripped apart by her technician about her skin. The woman scolded her about not taking better care of her skin and tried to sell her a very expensive facial. She declined because I was paying for it. She picked her apart and made her feel very self conscious about herself because of her skin. She also told her she should come back and see her for a massage and she shouldn't see the other therapist because she hasn't been doing it for as long as she has. This is very unprofessional and should never be done to your coworkers. They should all be saying nice positive things about each other not ripping them apart and ripping clients apart and Making them feel like they are ugly or their skin is the worst. I am just appalled.

At the end when checking out there was a pile of about 400 worth of product that her technician said she needed.

Although this happened the spa was very clean with wonderful relaxing aromas. She loved the spa and loved Kristin and her massage.
We will be back to see her.

1  Thank Natasha H
SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review. I truly appreciate each and every review as they are an opportunity for us to learn from mistakes and grow. I have said time and time again that our staff is the success of our business and I stand by that. One of the reasons that we are successful is that we take any criticism to heart. We listen. I am thrilled that your friend enjoyed Kristin so much. She is a talented therapist. I truly apologize for her experience with her facial. I am certainly not condoning "pressure selling" from any of my estheticians. Jacqueline has an immense devoted following. She is over the moon passionate about skincare and sometimes needs to pull in the reins a little so to speak. This review will serve as a reminder for her that not everyone that comes in for a facial is looking to make a huge skincare regimen change. Sometimes we just need to relax and be pampered. I will most certainly share your thoughts with both therapist. You mentioned in your review that you would be back and that your friend enjoyed the spa and Kristin. Please have her ask for me by name next time she is in. I would like to do a little something extra for her.