“Couples massage.”
Review of Sanibel Day Spa

Sanibel Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 25 years, the Sanibel Day Spa has provided exemplary spa and salon services. Offering 10 private treatments for massage therapy, advanced skincare, reflexology, body treatments, hair removal and more. Step into our salon for color, cuts, highlights, Keratin, natural nail manicure/pedicures, 2-week manicure, makeup application and ear piercing.
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Whenever we are on vacation, we try to have a couples massage. Found the Sanibel Day Spa and could not have been happier. The spa was very welcoming and the massage area was quiet and peaceful. Our therapists were very professional and provided a relaxing 80 minute massage. The staff at desk were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely return in the future.

SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you so much Kathy for taking the time to review our business. I am so glad that you enjoyed your couples massage with us. We strive everyday to exceed our clients expectations. I am glad you found the spa so welcoming and peaceful. I hope you visit us again on your trip to Sanibel.

All reviews
in 33 reviews
"island"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I recently visited the Fort Myers, Sanibel Island area. I received my first facial ever from Logan and it was wonderful. My face still feels so smooth over a month afterwards that I can't believe it.

1  Thank HollyVanasseArtist
SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your facial with Logan. She is truly a talented esthitician. We are lucky to have her. We hope you will visit us again on your next visit to Sanibel.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My Husband and I went here last year and had a great experience. So, this time I went solo and boy did I need it! Between going through Hurricane Irma and trying to get over the loss of my dog...this really helped! I went for the Island Sampler and it was perfect! Krystall was Amazing at working out all the tension and stress that I was carrying in my back and shoulders!

She also did the Reflexology part of my package and that was pretty awesome, I had never had that before, but will definitely get it done again! The last part was the mini facial which was done by Amy. She was Amazing as well, recommended some products, but that was it, no sales pressure to buy! I would highly recommend coming here, they’re very professional and make you feel comfortable and take care of your needs both mind and body!!!

SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Lisa, your review makes my heart full. Thank you soooo much for your review. I'm am so glad that we were able to help you feel better during such a difficult time. That's really why we are here, to make people feel good. I truly believe that it is our talented staff that make the Sanibel Day Spa so special. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

After Hurricane Irma, we were going on 7 days without electricity. We called Sanibel Day Spa and they invited us in for a hot shower, some much-needed air conditioning, and incredible spa services. I had an amazing facial and a fantastic hair cut. My friends raved about their massages. I mentioned my daughter's birthday was cancelled due to the storm. Sanibel Day Spa gave my 11 year old daughter and several of her friends the appointments of a wedding party that had to cancel because of the hurricane. The girls had mani/pedis, toured the shops in the plaza, and had their own birthday bash. Sanibel Day Spa even offered my daughter's services for free for her birthday - such an amazing gesture after an incredibly difficult week. The staff was extremely friendly, highly skilled, and knew how to make our visit as relaxing as possible. Not only did I have a great day and gain some phenomenal tips and products for my dry skin and hair, my electricity came back on while we were there! Sanibel Day Spa is my lucky charm and I can't wait to go back!!! Definitely put this spa on your vacation list or, if you are a local, your weekly list!

1  Thank 2323nicole2017
SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review. I truly appreciate the time you took to write such a thorough review. I remember that day clearly. It was our first day back open after the storm. So many of our staff members didn't have power at their own homes yet, but were eager to get back to work. I am so glad that you all enjoyed your services and time with us. Our staff strives everyday to make every client feel special and in tough times it was nice to provide a reprieve to so many. I am thrilled that your daughter was able to enjoy her birthday despite all of the craziness. I certainly hope to see you all again soon!