Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great spa experience

Went to the spa with a group of 4, including my teen daughter. They were very accommodating. Helped... read more

Reviewed 19 July 2018
EBTP
Barrington, New Jersey
via mobile
Mani pedi with CJ

Had a mani pedi done with CJ....(hubby got a massage) she is the BEST!! Very personable makes you... read more

Reviewed 25 June 2018
Lisa N
Brighton, Michigan
via mobile

All reviews mani pedi deep tissue hot stone massage mini facial hair cut wonderful facial mother daughter spa services jacqueline logan therapist vacation esthetician technician sanibel island school
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My Husband and I went here last year and had a great experience. So, this time I went solo and boy did I need it! Between going through Hurricane Irma and trying to get over the loss of my dog...this really helped! I went for the Island Sampler and it was perfect! Krystall was Amazing at working out all the tension and stress that I was carrying in my back and shoulders!

She also did the Reflexology part of my package and that was pretty awesome, I had never had that before, but will definitely get it done again! The last part was the mini facial which was done by Amy. She was Amazing as well, recommended some products, but that was it, no sales pressure to buy! I would highly recommend coming here, they’re very professional and make you feel comfortable and take care of your needs both mind and body!!!

SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Lisa, your review makes my heart full. Thank you soooo much for your review. I'm am so glad that we were able to help you feel better during such a difficult time. That's really why we are here, to make people feel good. I truly believe that it is our talented staff that make the Sanibel Day Spa so special. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

After Hurricane Irma, we were going on 7 days without electricity. We called Sanibel Day Spa and they invited us in for a hot shower, some much-needed air conditioning, and incredible spa services. I had an amazing facial and a fantastic hair cut. My friends raved about their massages. I mentioned my daughter's birthday was cancelled due to the storm. Sanibel Day Spa gave my 11 year old daughter and several of her friends the appointments of a wedding party that had to cancel because of the hurricane. The girls had mani/pedis, toured the shops in the plaza, and had their own birthday bash. Sanibel Day Spa even offered my daughter's services for free for her birthday - such an amazing gesture after an incredibly difficult week. The staff was extremely friendly, highly skilled, and knew how to make our visit as relaxing as possible. Not only did I have a great day and gain some phenomenal tips and products for my dry skin and hair, my electricity came back on while we were there! Sanibel Day Spa is my lucky charm and I can't wait to go back!!! Definitely put this spa on your vacation list or, if you are a local, your weekly list!

1  Thank 2323nicole2017
SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review. I truly appreciate the time you took to write such a thorough review. I remember that day clearly. It was our first day back open after the storm. So many of our staff members didn't have power at their own homes yet, but were eager to get back to work. I am so glad that you all enjoyed your services and time with us. Our staff strives everyday to make every client feel special and in tough times it was nice to provide a reprieve to so many. I am thrilled that your daughter was able to enjoy her birthday despite all of the craziness. I certainly hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Amie did an amazing job!! It was the best massage I have ever had. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was very relaxing.

SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review. The hot stone massage is a client favorite. I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. Amie is a wonderfully, talented therapist that loves what she does and it shows. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Sanibel.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

My husband bought me a spa package for the end of the school year. The relaxing day was just what I needed after a long and stressful school year. I started with my deep tissue massage and loved every minute of it. Afterwards I had a facial done. My skin felt so soft and refreshed afterwards. She gave me some pointers on what to use on my skin to protect it from the sun. I couldn't believe I have never had a facial before! My mani/pedi was a great way to finish up my day. All the ladies helped me relax and recharge my energy. I will definitely be back!

SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Wonderful! Thank you for your review. I appreciate you taking the time to write such a thorough review. It sounds like you are a teacher.....you SO deserved a spa day! Teacher's work so hard all year. I'm glad you started off your summer with us and enjoyed it so much. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy your time off!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I was approaching my 2nd major surgery in a year and working toward getting my mind and body in the best place possible going in. I booked a mani/pedi/massage a couple days prior to surgery. It was the best thing I could have done for myself and Sanibel Day Spa was the perfect choice for me. They were professional from the time I opened the door and the atmosphere was very relaxing, which was so important to me. Jacquiline gave me a wonderful massage and some good sound advice on how to continue my journey toward a healthy body. My mani/pedi were excellent. I left there feeling exactly the way I was hoping, relaxed and prepared for my big day. Thank you to the staff for providing just what I needed. I'll be back!

SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you so much for your review Rebecca. I am beyond thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us so much. I am sorry to hear that you haven't been well, and I'm glad we could help you feel better. I'm hoping everything went well with your surgery. We would love to see you again! Take care.