“quick visit left happy”
Review of Sanibel Day Spa

Sanibel Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 25 years, the Sanibel Day Spa has provided exemplary spa and salon services. Offering 10 private treatments for massage therapy, advanced skincare, reflexology, body treatments, hair removal and more. Step into our salon for color, cuts, highlights, Keratin, natural nail manicure/pedicures, 2-week manicure, makeup application and ear piercing.
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Got a quick pedicure and my eye brows waxed. Clean, professional but not snooty, left happy and my feet looked great

All reviews
in 33 reviews
"island"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 27 December 2011

Good service and we had a pleasant time. Our manicures were very good.

Reviewed 24 November 2011

I scheduled an appointment for a pedicure and manicure. I arrived 10 minutes early. I waited 20 minutes. The pedicure took 30 minutes because the lady talked profusely about her self and was not focused on her job. She was critical of other establishments on Sanibel. She told me that she was not able to do my manicure and then blamed me for not informing them properly that I had gel nails. She then told me that she would perform my manicure her way and not my way. I refused to pay for a manicure.

5  Thank tnvolel
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Always have a terrific facial year, my annual treat when visiting the island.