All reviewsbreakfast basketcream cheeseyogurtgranola barschairs and umbrellasfree bikesdelivered dailyevery afternooncoffee makerheated poolpaddle boardsgreat little placebeach towelslaid backsmall refrigeratorlight houseice machine
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing! They saved our trip. Steven at the front desk was so accommodating! He hand picked fresh breakfast items for us, carried in our groceries, and anything else we needed. Toys, beach gear,and nice free shells available onsite.The room was spacious and clean. The beach was great! Private access with chairs and umbrellas every morning. Right on a sandbar- perfect for our young son to scoop up shells in shallow water. Location right next to the lighthouse. Awesome shells!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Bethany H
Bill W, General Manager at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Bethany,

Thank you for taking the time so share such a wonderful review of your stay with us. I'm glad you had such a great visit to Sanibel Island and Seaside Inn.

I will be sure to pass along all your very nice comments to our staff, and will certainly share your thanks to Steven for taking such good care of you.

You've done a great job describing a getaway to the Seaside Inn - I know other travelers will benefit greatly from your very positive impressions.

Thank you for being our guest - we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We were pleasantly surprised by our stay at the seaside inn. The property is very cute and clean and well maintained. All of the extra amenities were fantastic...the paddle boards and kayaks and bikes! The pool area and proximity to the beach are both awesome. The room was clean and cute and I loved the big porch facing the pool. Only issues are that the room was a bit small, the air conditioning unit is very loud, and we could clearly hear the neighboring room's occupants. The front desk staff was amazing and so helpful and friendly. The breakfast baskets are also a very nice touch! Would definitely return here for a short stay.

Stayed: June 2018
Bill W, General Manager at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Jayhwakmamma,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your first visit to Seaside Inn! It was our pleasure to have you with us for a few days.

Your comments regarding some of the issues in your room, including the noise intrusion from your neighbors is concerning and we will address this. If you could, please let me know what room you stayed in so that we can also address the AC unit; this is certainly not our standard!

I will be sure to pass along your very nice compliments to our staff. They will appreciated your letting them know how much their service meant to you.

We are glad to know that you will be back - please let us know what else we can do to make your next stay even more memorable.

Thank you!

239-472-3181

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Three couples vacationed together. We all loved the hotel and beach. The staff was suburb. Breakfast baskets were a nice touch. We will return. Only issue we had was kids running in the room above us after 10 PM each night. We loved the wildlife: bunnies, birds, and sea turtle tracks on the beach. Thanks for a nice vacation.

Room Tip: Gulf front suite was good for us. Mom had to do the 5 or so steps up, it was doable, but not easily.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Bill W, General Manager at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Laura,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate your taking the time to share such a wonderful review.

You certainly enjoyed all the best that Sanibel Island has to offer and I'm glad you appreciated the service of our staff and our lovely breakfast baskets. Please accept my apologies for the noise intrusion above your room. Please don't ever hesitate to let us know if that happens again at such a late hour - some of our guests do not realize that their footsteps can be impactful to others and we are happy to ask them quite down a bit.

We look forward to seeing you again. It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and I'm glad you and your friends enjoyed a nice vacation together.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My family and I stayed here over the past weekend. The staff was so polite and helpful. The room was cozy with a small kitchen area, large bathroom and extremely comfortable beds. We were on the end nearest the street but we could still see the ocean from the chairs on the wide porch. There were families staying in other rooms but we never heard any noise. We especially liked the breakfast basket, which was a square basket containing milk, juice, fruit, yogurt, cereals, granola bars and other breakfast treats. The basket was in our fridge when we arrived and we received a new one every afternoon. It was fun discovering what we got each day. The pool area was great and we took advantage of the beach chairs and umbrellas. You can play shuffleboard or take out a kayak or paddle board. There were even beach toys and frisbees. The staff was always friendly and gave good suggestions for things to do. I would recommend this for anyone, really...families or couples. I hope we get to return again next year.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa W

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed review of your stay with us. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and certain that your review will be very helpful to other travelers looking for the perfect place to stay on their next vacation.

I will be sure to pass along your nice compliments to our team. They are indeed our most valuable asset and we appreciate them just as much as our guests do!

Thank you for being our guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Seaside Inn is small, not fancy, has no food, but it is a wonderfully relaxing place. Great location on the beach. Very nice heated pool. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room were nice, and very clean. Food was available at a sister hotel down the street, The Sanibel Inn, which is bigger. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018
Bill W, General Manager at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear boringdriver123,

Thank you so much for sharing such a nice review of your stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest for a long and relaxing weekend. I'm glad you enjoyed the Inn and also had a chance to enjoy the dining options right around the bend at the Sanibel Inn.

I appreciate your kind comments about the service of our staff, the cleanliness of our rooms and our pool. I will be sure to pass them along to our team.

We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again soon!