“Good prices”

Bambu Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 243 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Not much of a soup guy but decided to try it out. Had a regular size soup which is really big with teriki wings. Wings was too bland the soup was ok but no to my liking. I had to use alot of soy sauce and hot sauce eto bring out the flavor. Really good prices. Would recommend the summer rolls.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We were greeted very warmly by Kim, who was our server as well. She was very polite, professional and knew the menu. My vegetarian grandaughter ordered the chicken soup (without the chicken), a side order of vegetables and steamed rice. I ordered spring rolls and shared the soup.
Kim was the only server and the place filled up as we were there, but she remained calm and cool .
Lots of parking, huge portions and very reasonably priced. The soup was so delicious!! Will definitely go back!!!
Sue Conn Hudson

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

At Bambu you cannot go wrong, with anything. Freshly made food at a very fair price. Portions are really good, and always good service. Thanks

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This place is great. I have been here several times and it is consistently good. Service can be slow sometimes especially if they are busy but it is still worth it. The rice noodles are great. I don't think I have had a bad meal here yet. This place is well worth the time. The prices are great also.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My first visit was great! Service was a little slow but very nice! Food was sooooo good!!!! They have Thai tea here, which I love!!!!! Can't wait to try the Pho! Definitely will be eating here many more times!!