“Excellent Vietnamese Restaurant”

Bambu Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 251 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 2 April 2015

I would recommend Bamboo to every one visiting Sanford Fl I had Pho GA and Going Coun it was vey yummy, it was delicious...

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank Enrique S

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Recommended by a neighbor who said it was a wonderful restaurant. We have to agree it was wonderful. I had vermicelli noodles with fried pork strips and vegetables (which were excellently crunchy and fresh. It had a fish sauce that was out of this world and a spring roll. Just the right portion for me. My partner had rice and shrimp. He like it but thought it was a little bland. With the addition of soy sauce he ate the entire plate! Service was very good and the atmosphere was peaceful. T, the owner of the restaurant was very welcoming and pleasant. We will return!

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy some delicious Vietnamese food!! Had the best time here for Valentines!!
Started with a sampler platter and a beer. Very good!!! Service was great, right on everything! Ordered lunch and it came quickly. The tofu was delicious and my date had the pho! Both were awesome!! Such a nice place to slip away and enjoy! Prices were good, service great and the food was delicious!!

Reviewed 16 February 2015

Never had Vietnamese food before so not sure if I am being overly generous with the rating. The server was helpful, describing the dishes and how to eat them. The summer rolls were fresh and good. I had the chicken soup and my partner had the vermicelli with pork, spring roll and fish on sugar cane. Both were very good. We also shared a pancake and that was my favorite of all the dishes. The restaurant was clean and the staff friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: February 2015
1  Thank MarkTwainElmira
Reviewed 12 February 2015 via mobile

Every Pho place I ever been to is quick in and out. Not this place. They are very unorganized and really need to get trained in how to run a restaurant. If you want to order food or even to get your water, you better waive your hand to get someone's attention b/c they will not come to your table. I ordered ice water, #2, n #10. Not too hard right? Well, one of the lady came back and asked again what I ordered. It took 40mins from when I walked in to get my pho.

Their pho isn't bad n I'll frequent this place if they figure out how to run a restaurant.