“Chicken Fingers”

Hartell's Village Diner
Ranked #10 of 27 Restaurants in Sandestin
Cuisines: American
Description: Hartell's Village Diner is a classic 50's diner that features a full service menu including breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and late night. Come in and check out our Village Sweet Shop with an ice cream bar built atop the front end of a 1957 Chevy. With family friendly food and family friendly prices, Hartell's has something for everyone. Located in the Village of Baytowne Wharf, just look for the 6 foot double cheeseburger and come in for a treat! To-go orders available.
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We had the chicken fingers and a banana split. They were both great. Great place for both kids and adults.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Great hot fudge Sunday. Nice staff. Quick service. Walking distance from Sandestin Grand and condos.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This place has such an amazing atmosphere for fun. They offer a very large menu and they serve delicious food and shakes. Our family was ready to come back for another visit before we left town because everyone liked it so much. Most people get burgers and fries because they come so highly rated, but the fried chicken tenders and wings are outstanding!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Burgers, fries and shakes. Madina was our waitress and she was great and very attentive! We enjoyed eating outside since we had a baby and toddler with us. My husband tried the Texas toast burger. He wished the fries were a little crispier.
I ate a bite of my nieces chicken and loved it. Shakes were good for us and the toddler!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We visited while on vacation. My whole family (wife and three kids) enjoyed our meals. I had the classic burger, my daughter has the chili burger, my two boys had the chicken tenders and corn dogs. The food was good and it was a fun atmosphere. The burger patty on my burger was oddly thin, but overall it was good. Oh and they have cheap beer!