Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
Embarc Sandestin(Miramar Beach)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$313
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$356/night.

US$174
Hampton.com
US$448
US$400
EmbassySuites.com
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin(Miramar Beach)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$234
CandlewoodSuites
US$264
1,935 results
All reviewsbaytowne wharftram servicebike ridingconference centeranother broken eggvillage areabedroom condofull kitchenbeautiful propertyrestaurants and shopsemerald coastwasher and dryerfamily vacationoff seasonspring breakbrock ellisluau
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Nice facility. Condo we stayed at was beautiful. Staff leave a LOT to be desired. If you want someone to roll their eyes at you when asking for directions, then this would be your kind of place. Paid to have a phone overnighted. It was signed for at 9:45 a.m. I didn't get my phone until 9:15 that night, thanks to ONE employee who actually seemed to take pride in his job. It took longer for the Sandestin to get my phone to me than it did to get from AR to FL! As a doctor, this was UNACCEPTABLE!!! AND, I paid $50 (overnight fee) for nothing. This property is so large that from one building to the next, nobody knows what the other is doing. I've stayed at larger resorts (see Big Cedar Lodge) and they handled customer service with enthusiasm AND efficiency. 5 stars for Big Cedar (and yes, I return every year for the last 6 years). I will NOT be returning to Sandestin.

2  Thank docdi2017
June G, Guest Relations Manager at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your recent stay at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. We are very disappointed to hear of the challenges you encountered and would like the opportunity to discuss with you further. Please contact executiveoffice@sandestin.com with a contact phone number and our VP of Resort Operations would like to reach out to you.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at The Grand Complex (La Sata) on a priceline deal. We had no idea what we were getting into, other than a supposed "4 Star" hotel. The website made it difficult to understand where exactly you were staying; we had never been to Destin, so it was also hard to know where in proximity the property was to the beach.

Driving in through the main gates, I was surprised at HOW large and truly "grand" this golf course resort was. Overall, we had a memorable, peaceful, and extremely relaxing experience in the La Sata division. We loved walking down and eating at the wharf. We still did a few things off property (dolfin tour and some random shopping) But we did base ourselves on the complex. We came off season (weekend before Thanksgiving)so it was pretty chilly and windy the entire time. It was also relatively "empty" - it seemed like the only people here were the locals / blessed individuals who own the condos on the the complex. There was a wine tasting event in the wharf that brought in a small crowd...but we loved how low key, slightly empty, and intimate our experience was. I was about 6 months pregnant on our trip, so I appreciated the quiet very much We will definitely return once the baby is born (we were told this place is packed in the summer; we may keep it our off season treat). TONS of stuff on the complex to do with kids. TONS.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheNolaNixons
June G, Guest Relations Manager at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort and that you plan to return in the future. From the beach to the bay, there is much to do across our 2,400 acres. Fall is a special time of year at Sandestin with many amenities for our guest to enjoy. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Resort soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

The resort consists of 2,400 acres. The grounds are well maintained and the homes are beautiful. However, the units that you get may vary greatly. We stayed at a beachfront room in Beach Tower II on the 14th floor which had a magnificent gulf view. The kitchen and bedroom was spacious; but the master bedroom was warm and did not cool. We asked to be moved to a similar unit. We were moved to a unit on the 4th floor which had poor lighting, smaller kitchen and no view from the bedroom. The good news is that the bedroom cooled off when needed. We were there during the off season, so things were very quite. If you want beachfront, the beach towers are nice, with plenty of parking.

Room Tip: Beachfront rooms are in the Beach Towers and Westwinds. Great place to walk.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank hsy25501

We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our beaches and grounds to be beautiful. We hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I have stayed at this property numerous times and my most recent was just as spectacular! I was helped by Jennifer Stiyer and Sarah Blessigner and they made my stay even more wonderful. I went for a run one morning and noticed how clean the grounds were. I always feel very relaxed at this resort. Can not wait to go back!

1  Thank Blake H

We are so pleased to hear that your recent stay at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort was spectacular and that our team members were helpful. Sandestin is a special place, from the beach to the bay, with many areas where you can relax or find something to enjoy. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I'm staying in the South Observation Bayside Village accommodations (for the second time). While the suite is adequate, it could definitely use some TLC. It's dated and could use some sprucing up and basic repairs. That being said, it's still functional.

My biggest frustration is noise. This location is noisy day and night. Loud music playing in the Village until late at night. Leaf blowing and property maintenance every morning before 7 a.m. I would not choose this location if I hoped for a quiet, restful getaway.

1  Thank Molly G

We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. We are sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations and would like the opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please contact us at executiveoffice@sandestin.com with contact information.