“Went for the oysters”

Slick Lips Seafood & Oyster House
Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in Sandestin
Price range: US$5 - US$33
Description: Located in the heart of Baytowne Wharf, the restaurant overlooks the bustling village and offers a full bar, oyster bar, and private group dining options. Slick Lips is open 7 days a week from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday - Thursday and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Fantastic service. The chorizo sausage and smoked Gouda oysters were the bomb. Of course the raw ones were on spot also. Also ordered seafood platter with grilled and fried shrimp. You must try their fries and coleslaw. We will be back soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I was super disappointed when I learned Acme Oyster House had closed in San Destin. Slick Lips is now in the same building so we decided to give it a shot. The food was really good. I ordered chargrilled oysters and my son had a blackened fish sandwich which did not disappoint. I also had the 50 Shades of Rose cocktail which was amazing!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Slick lips had such good reviews on facebook. They were raving about the seafood. We were on vacation, so I thought we'd give it a try. I didn't realize the restaurant was in a gated community. After driving through the parking garage several times and finally driving out, a security guard told us there wasn't any parking available. We could drive further down "about 200 yards" and park and walk back. It felt like 200 miles. We started off with the crab cakes that had a lot of stuffing and not much crab. They were the size of oreo cookies ($13 for 2). I ordered the seafood platter. It comes with a choice of 2 seafood items. I chose grilled sword fish and fried shrimp. They were just ok, nothing special. The coleslaw had a strong dill pickle taste and the fries were frozen tasting. The service was meh. We were a family of four with two small children, no desserts, and no drinks for $100.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My family stayed in the wharf area so we decided to walk over and try this restaurant. We had the chargrilled oysters (go to ACME if you want great flavor), gumbo was okay, the scallops and grits were sweet which is very weird if you're from the south. The atmosphere and service was nice.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate here last night and had the chargrilled oysters and gumbo and they were both delicious. We had the garlic Parmesan and the Nashville hot oysters. They were cooked perfectly, not over done. We sat at the bar as they were busy. Bartender was very attentive. We will be back for more oysters and gumbo!