“Great restaurant. Do not miss it!”

Beau & Mo's Italian Eating House
Ranked #54 of 1,013 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$8 - US$42
Description: Chicago Style Italian Steakhouse in Historic Kenwood St Petersburg, FL Chef Beau & Mo bring their swanky steakhouse to St Pete
Reviewed 22 October 2018

The absolute best food and service ever! Wonderful steaks and good Italian food. I love their pasta dishes. Family owned and operated. Owner came over and introduced themselves to me.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our 48th wedding anniversary dinner there. The food & service were outstanding. Nick our server was very kind and you could tell he enjoyed providing us with his undivided attention and very proud of the restaurant. Also Mo came over and introduced herself and extended her Congratulations on our Anniversary. As previously stated, a simply fantastic visit and we will definitely return.
Thank You all for a wonderful evening!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Really good food, they bring it to you on a big cutting board, great bread, crispy on outside, yum. They have a different steak for sure, it’s very charred on theoutside - they call it Chicago style, and it’s nice and tender on inside. We got the dinner for two and we had plenty to eat and also a small and yummy peanut butter cup with whipped cream for dessert!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

This is mostly a steakhouse but not traditional. The steak was good. It came with mashed potatoes (only type of potato offered) and green beans. They also gave you a tossed salad with balsamic and if you wanted blue cheese or creamy garlic there was an upcharge we were told. I found that to be kind of cheesy considering steaks run $34 and up. I did start with their burrata appetizer which was good but only very few appetizers offered. The steaks can also be done Oscar style but they did not have bernaise, only hollandaise sauce. I also would of liked to see cloth napkins as paper napkins cheapened the experience. Overall it was fine but a one-timer for me.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I have been to Beau & Mo's several times. It is my go to place for a celebration. I've been there so much Mo recognizes my phone number. The food is awesome, the service is good.

1  Thank annep431