“Great place!”

Sushi Inc
Ranked #127 of 999 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I visited this place recently with my family and we enjoyed a great sushi restaurant during our vacations in St. Pete. It all looks well, clean and fresh, and everything we tried, miso soup, rolls, sashimi and niguiris were first quality. The ptice was very good also. I recommend it!

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Excellent service, very good portions, very tasty miso soup and ginger salad - and our sushi was very fresh and tasty. The pieces of sushi and sashimi were generous. Best sushi I've had in 3 years. We live 45 minutes away - but I'll be back.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Visited today Nov 12, the Miso Soup was great, I had a Spicy Tuna Roll and the tempura Philly. Although both were good I've had better Tuna almost anywhere and the Tempura was not that tempura. Both were good but not great.

I also thought since we were there for lunch that they should have some bento box sections but they had none.

The service was excellent.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

fun restaurant with great service, plenty of great choices on menu. Food is terrific and not expensive.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

The sushi here tastes so fresh and they always have a new and interesting special to try. The best roll is the candy cane if you love red and white tuna but make sure to leave room for dessert bc the sea salt caramel brownie is amazing!!