All reviews cracker barrel room was clean hi express front desk egg white omelette tropicana field turkey sausage choose this hotel sofa bed mini fridge yogurt convenient location upon check up to date st pete very nice hotel game
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I was ordered to evacuate my home during Hurricane Irma and spent 2 nights here with the friendliest most helpful staff one could hope for under any circumstances! A variety of room types comfortably accommodated my friends with different family needs. The beds were comfortable and the rooms and bathrooms were clean, beautifully updated, bright and inviting with the best window coverings I've EVER experienced in a hotel. Large TV's, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee makers were all provided in rooms.
General Manager Kayla Wireman and her excellent, hard-working friendly staff (Mary Lubi, Adrianna, Alexis, Minerva, Lucy, Aida, Hiroko, and Zuhra) remained throughout the storm to take good care of us and ensure that we had hot delicious breakfasts and full coffee carafes all day long! A large screen TV stayed on in the open, cheery, comfortable breakfast/lounge area for guests to view storm coverage, and Kayla brought out games and cards for everyone to use - a welcome storm diversion!
I've already told my neighbors to choose this hotel when they have out of town guests, and I will as well. It's right next to Cracker Barrel (closed during our entire stay) and the Interstate, making it easy to get to both St. Pete and Tampa.
My thanks to this Holiday Inn's staff and it's management for making a stressful circumstance pleasant!

Room tip: ask about different room types - they had a number of them
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Kayla W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear ebspiegel,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that under such stressful circumstances our staff remained calm and dedicated to the service of our valuable guests, such as you. We hope that if and/or when there is another storm you will choose to 'ride out the storm' at the Holiday Inn Express, St. Petersburg.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

In addition to very fine accommodations, this property has a stellar staff of amicable, welcoming, cordial and capable
employees — each and every one of the numerous staff members has been extremely gracious, industrious and helpful.
The GM, Kayla, is an incredibly outstanding jewel — clearly a gifted asset and able hotelier — the franchise owners, not to mention IHG, are most fortunate to be graced by her services.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

WelllllEnuff,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful and welcoming as possible. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We hope that your next visit will be another five star experience.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at a terrible hotel the night before. I booked this Holiday Inn Express at 9 am. I was checked in at 11 am. Absolutely beautiful.... clean... friendly place. Pool and jacuzzi are great. I HIGHLY recommend it. Thank you Holiday Inn for not making our little vacation a complete failure. Awesome!!!

1  Thank JoAnn M
Kayla W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Greetings JoAnn M,

I am so happy to her that your vacation was turned around when coming to our property. I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire staff. We hope you will visit with us again soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Right off 275 and not more than 30045 from most anything you need in Tampa Bay area, this place checks all the right boxes...clean, comfortable, decent breakfast, quality staff. Would definitely stay here if back in area for another game/reason.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kayla W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Greetings CoachK2525,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I am so glad to hear that our hotel checks right in all the boxes important to you! I will be sure to share your kind words with the staff. We hope you will be visiting with us again soon.

General Manger

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We had to make a quick trip to St Petersburg Florida for a death in the family! I chose this hotel because of family already at this location. The hotel was very well kept,rooms nice and had lots of space. On our second night my mother in law had to move to our room and the staff was very helpful in getting a roll away bed. Only negative thing I have on this place was that some lady had canceled my reservation when I had arrived late after I had called and told them, but the issue was quickly fixed and was great for the rest of our stay!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kayla W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Ricky G,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm thrilled to hear that our staff was able to accommodate you and fix your reservation issue quickly. We hope you will stay with us again when visiting St. Petersburg.