“Good Thai Downtown”
Review of The Lemon Grass

The Lemon Grass
Ranked #74 of 999 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Small quaint place but the food was great. Lunch specials were excellent value included soup egg roll and gyoza. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Good service too.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Great place to eat, good food, and atmosphere. Service was great the waiter were very attentive. I had the chicken satay as an app, a Red Chilli pepper roll and the Golden noodles with chicken. I was hungry upon entry and was full after the sushi roll. Food was fresh and delicious. Great choice of food.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

We went to this place for an early dinner and it was really good sushi.
The fish was so very fresh. Ordered tuna,salmon,mackerel nigiri which was so good. We absolutely loved the Big Daddy roll. I would recommend going here if you like fresh, tasty, well presented sushi. All was good here from the service, food and prices were fair. YUM!

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

So I will start off by saying that the quality of food is very good, but the quality of service is deplorable. I waited outside for 15 minutes to be brought a menu, and another 5 to be brought a drink. The restaurant was not noticeably busy and I was one of two tables outside. When I received my sushi it was well plated, and delicious. I don't think I will return as this is the second time I've received less than stellar service from this establishment. I can get better service, and comparable (if not better) food elsewhere in downtown.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

The knock comes from the fact that while the rolls were huge, it was due to the high amount of rice vs fish. I would try again because of the menu and the staff was very nice.