“AWFULL FOOD WAS COLD PIZZA TASTELESS CLUELESS STAFF”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Ranked #323 of 930 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Please do yourself a favor do not eat there is awfull the food is terrible and the service is horrible, ive ordered the pizza and spagetti and meatballs both were cold and tasteless brought me second order of meatballs , again was also cold

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Our Italian cuisine dinner here was amazing. We enjoyed unlimited bread with olive oil & cracked pepper, salad. For our entrees we had blackened chicken parmesan & pollo caprese. Both meals hit the mark for portion, quality & amazing taste The atmosphere and service provided by Katie was superb!!Katie was attentive, personable and an exceptional server who topped off a wonderful evening!
Wish we had this restaurant in Halifax!!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The Italian cuisine here is in my opinion, the best in west central Florida. The variety of dishes keeps me coming back. The atmosphere and service is superb with affordable prices.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Visited with family. A little disappointed with the portion size for dinner, (pasta). The temperature of the pasta was Luke warm, but flavorful. Service was very slow, considering there were few customers at the time. 1 hour wait time for the meal.
I have been to this restaurant many times, this is the first time I have been dissatisfied.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I went here on Christmas eve with three others since this restaurant accepted reservations. Three of the four of us ordered food that was cooked from their grill. All three of us that did got sick. The service was slow and the experience was terrible. I was sick for about a day and threw up aferwards because of their meal. I will never go back.

1  Thank chasedoney